Prince Jackson

I FEEL THE NEED

FOR SPEED!

7/18/2013 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_prince_jackson_Splash
Prince Jackson
picked up something in his pickup Wednesday -- a speeding ticket.

TMZ has learned ... Michael Jackson's eldest son was nabbed by cops near his Calabasas home for going around 40 mph in a 25 zone.

FUN FACT:  Prince was stopped in the area where Justin Bieber and his Lil friends race his Ferrari -- at much higher speeds.  FYI -- Justin and the Lils have never gotten a speeding ticket in that area.

As for Prince -- well, the 16-year-old must now dig deep, because the fine is around $250.

Already blowing the $10 billion nest egg he's after ... kids.

0131_stars_cars_footer

duilama

I have a get rich scheme. I am going to print a bunch of T-shirts that say: MY father is not a child molester. Now I have have a large % of the markets in high school. Oh, even Prince can wear that to, he is not exactly lying you know, he could be saying that about his bio dad.!

Wink wink!!!

duilama

Or I can sell a bunch of T shirts that says

Billy Jean is not my mother and I am not his son!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

duilama

Or the shirts can say,

My mother did not sell me for a horse ranch!

KW

Looks like a redneck. Needs the rebel flag on the back window of that truck.

Toilethead

Fatty looks like feels the need for twinkies.

Happy

LOL, you are kidding right? DB and his little DB friends speed around, and have been all over this website recently in the same hood and nothing is done to them?? Somebody please explain because I might have missed something. Yes, Nick Hogan, that will be the next JB or one of this DB friends. People complain and nobody listens, time will tell.

Megankathryne

Wow. You guys are mean & sick. He's just a kid. He's still learning to live a normal. Life. You guys have issues. Not him. Grow up. He's more mature than any of you.

phia

Prince was stopped in the area where Justin Bieber and his Lil friends race his Ferrari -- at much higher speeds. FYI -- Justin and the Lils have never gotten a speeding ticket in that area.

This isn't fair. For Prince it was wrong but not for Bieber and his Lil friends.Sounds like discrimination doesn't it?

Kage

Who the **** cares?

Saroney

That ok. What teenager don't attempt to put the foot to the pedal. I believe he will drive carefully know. I give him credit, the only new or gossip is his girl friend and a ticket. He seem like a good kid.

monique

why even bother writting tickets to celebs, seriously what do they learn? they can easily pay it off there's no real lesson in any of this. plus when they do get in trouble the california celebrity courts let them off anyway, they're more star struck then actually doing what they're paid to do (of course unless it's one of us)

D.Tidrow

Yeah it happens, he is not famous enough.

leogirl817

I hope to God Prince doesn't get into an accident. He shouldn't be allowed to drive around in such a large vehicle. Isn't that too much for a 16 year old who just got his license less than a year ago?

What I Think

They should have jailed the young thug.

What I Think

I'm surprised he doesn't feel the need for Weight Watchers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3