« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Sports

We Want YOU

... Unless You Suck

7/18/2013 12:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

tmzsports-topper
It's happening ... TMZ Sports is finally taking off the training wheels -- and we need some quality sports-aholics to help get this thing running full speed, ASAP.

You know our work -- we're delivering HUGE stories in the Aaron Hernandez murder case, we were ALL OVER the Chad Johnson ass-slap debacle and when Puig broke out the Phantom in Hollywood -- we were there.

We're NOT looking for lazy, camera hoggin' fame-whores (we've already got enough of those) -- we need some hard-working, motivated people with FIRE in their bellies to help us get the content our users want to see. Plus, you'll also be on camera.

Do you have what it takes to break sports news? To work on a REAL deadline? To put up with Harvey Levin on a daily basis?

If this sounds like something you want -- make a quick video and tell us why you should be the next employee at TMZ Sports.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

eicarr

Didn't TMZ try and fail with sports and politics a year or two ago? Both don't interest me, but I wish them luck.

en Todo Momento!!

wow. the killer aaron hernandez is your big 'pitch' for tmz sports? sounds promising...

Truetalk

Promote the long hair blond reporter dude to cover the Sports Illustrated bikini girls for special assignment!! That long hair 420!friendly reporter dude would kill it at sports

Miss B

Something about Harvey & suck in the same sentence makes me laugh.

Miss B

In less than a year the TMZ crew will all be working at the Department Of Motor Vehicles.

Or McDonalds.

BSP1128

Best job ever!

charles

I don't live in the right place, otherwise...I would apply. Yet, I do have access to the latest satellite technology and have the ability to get to the venues. Alas, I am HUGE sports fan! This would be a dream job. And I agree with the idea of Max as sports reporter. Wish I were there to discuss.

charles

I live on the "way out" outskirts, so I am probably not able to do the job. Yes, I would take the job in a snap. I have access to satellite uplink and related and am a big sports fan.

Larvey Heaven

If I wasn't wealthy, busy, up to my arse in alligators and just plain old, I would take up the offer.
In the meantime I will continue training for the Mr Olympia Over 60 Division bodybuilding title.

21stcent

I was right there, qualified, getting excited to work at TMZ then you said that Levin name. I need a boss I can look up to, or at least eye to eye.
Sorry Harvey your just too short!
Kidding HL just kiddng

Truth

LAME! ANYONE WITH REAL SPORTS CRED IS ALREADY HIRED AT ESPN. IN OTHER WORDS LEVIN IS JUST LOOKIN FOR A GOSSIPY BLONDE BITCH WHO KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STICK AND A BALL BUT HAS HER ARSE UP WITH THE CHIT-CHAT AT THE SPORTS BAR SALON. NEXT!! #TRUTH!!

en Todo Momento!!

they'll suck your c0ck for you (please apply!!).. xDD TMZ desperate houseflies. lol.

Lucky_130

Bring on the nuts! Please try and find some hot red headed woman

Dom The Mover

Excuse me TMZ, you couldn't afford me, or my collegues! we live in most major cities and do stats for FOX & CBS Sports.
Let me know if the salary is over 200K

Uncle Wallace

Hello TMZ - we want to watch you, unless YOU suck! Daily TMZ fix is becoming more aggravating than entertaining. I'm not a sports fan, I don't know many sports fans but I was impaled by a javelin when I was in high school. I'm not sure if this counts for anything. I have me nothing against them sports, but I don't tune in TMZ for football players leaving a restaurant. What happened to the TMZ Reality Show? The TMZ Washington? Is it possible that you are trying to be all things to all people?

Please do not make me find something productive to do with my time between 7 and 7:30 Eastern Time, Monday thru Fridays.

Please remember what someone said once, it might have been Moses or Marty Feldman or Cory Feldman or maybe it was Corey Haim:

"TMZ is real good as long as they stay true to getting good shots of hammered celebrities."

Amen