Kanye West

Goes Postal on Another Photog

Paramedics On Scene

7/19/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0719_kanye_west_attacks_launch_gsi_4
THIS VIDEO IS CRAZY ... Kanye West viciously attacked another photog at LAX Friday afternoon -- and it was so bad ... paramedics rushed to the scene.

Kanye was on his way out of the airport when he was swarmed with paparazzi, snapping pictures. One photog -- not TMZ -- probed Kanye with a bunch of questions.

Kanye told the man not to ask him questions, but he kept going -- and Kanye attacked, attempting to wrestle the camera from the guy's hands, and the man fell down. Kanye then immediately jumped into a waiting car and took off. Paramedics and police rushed to the scene.

0719_kanye_west_airport_tmzKanye had been out of the country since last week ... when he laid down his now-infamous anti-pap rules, telling our photog NEVER TO TALK TO HIM EVER. The extent of the photog's injuries are unclear.

0719-last-week-kanye-west-tmz

candykriss

he needs to go to jail to show him he is nothing special

942903

Pap probably just has a scratch, lol. They're both still idiots.

kane

This is his way of getting out of the relationship with Kim. Her life revolves around the paps. If he keeps beating them up, she will kiss him goodbye. Then the blame will be placed on her need for fame by Kanye. Seriously. He's not God & by doing this he gives paps exactly what they want & need!

hitman_4hire

Someone needs to really kick his monkey ugly face into the cement!!!

Rich

wasted POS. Arrest him like you would me!!!!

Cherie

I'm not one to defend Kanye (AT ALL!!! I THINK HIS BEHAVIOR IS COMPLETELY OFF THE HOOK) But what was that paparazzi thinking?!?! I know I'm not the ONLY ONE that has seen Kanye going off the deep end lately, and he SPECIFICALLY WARNED ALL PAPARAZZI NOT TO TALK TO HIM OR THEY WOULD GET F**KED UP!!! I guess this is him keeping his word...

Lets wait to see if there's any injuries.
`
Paramedics arriving does not automatically mean serious injuries.

John Jew

First this moron dresses like Axl at an awards performance. Now he thinks he has to beat on photographers too? What's next? Is he gonna talk trash about immigrants in one of his songs too?
Or maybe start a rivalry with Vince Neil?

ashley

At first I thought when looking at the 1st pic that Kumye was reaching in his book bag, so I thought, he has a head in there.....of course after scrolling down, I get the whole pic!
But I find this hard to believe that Kumye would do something like this, it's just not his character, ya know?

NtMyGdiez

Leave Kanye alone! Ppl hve no respect for privacy. He warned them and they still continued. #AmenKanye!

patty

The psycho THUG needs to be arrested. He thinks he is untouchable. He's probably in a bad mood becuz he had to come to Kim. She probably was blowing up his phone, "where are you?" "the baby is crying"..... He is going to beat her ass when he gets home!

Leigh

Sorry, I can't take a 36 year old man in skinny jeans seriously. Maybe that's just me ....

Silly little anon

Doesn't like a person.
Goes on article about that person.
You idiots do know you're just giving him attention....that you supposedly don't want to give him....right?

patty

...and Pimp Kiss Ass Kris will defend him again. LOSERS!!!

NtMyGdiez

Pap is a dangerous job to have. Everyday they take the risk of getting their nose broke for being too dam nosey