Kanye West Photog Attack

The Britney Connection

7/20/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0719_britney_spears_kanye_west_x17_akm-gsi_article
The photog who was attacked by Kanye West at LAX Friday is the SAME paparazzo who was attacked by Britney Spears in the famous umbrella incident ... TMZ has learned.

The pap -- who goes by the name Dano -- was on the receiving end of crazy Britney's Mary Poppins-style attack back in 2007.  The word on the street was that Dano was more than a tad aggressive.

After the umbrella incident ... Dano put the umbrella (she left it on the street and he picked it up) on eBay.  He also put the Ford Explorer she dented on the website and the bidding reached more than $30k.

But those figures are small potatoes ... we're told he also raked in a fortune from his video of the incident.

As for Friday's incident ... we broke the story .... Dano wants to press charges and Kanye is now a felony suspect for attempted robbery.

0719_kanye_west_attacks_launch_gsi_4

Mary P

So then most celebs should know who this guy is if he's been around that long. That and he's probably taken thousands of photographs since and no one else has flipped out on him. Paps are mostly s*** but let's not pretend he was jumping up and down on Kanye's head here.

bellestarr

It appears celebrity's has no rights when it comes to paparazzi's. I happened to think it should be the other way around considering the Princess Diana horrible incident. Paparazzi has to much rights, to walk up to people and start flashing camera's and lights in people face blinding them without permissions, to asked embarrassing questions and harassing people especially right in the middle of a funeral. Chasing down Michael Jackson kids and bumping into the car they thought the kids was in. It's crazy and the pap's are out of control and that includes TMZ paparazzi's. The law need to change and fast, I think in KW situation, I too would have snapped just like Will Smith did when he punched one of those suckers. Stop harassing celebrity's that doesn't want cameras in their faces and doesn't want to be asked hurtful questions by loser paparazzi with chitty jobs.

Laura

I'm not a fan of Kanye's temper tantrums, but this paparazzi seems to be the type of lowlife that baits celebrities until they attack and then sues and takes advantage of the situation in any way possible. The lowest form of paparazzi. But, life is full of a-holes whether you're a celebrity or not and Kanye needs to learn to control his temper, especially while he is with Kim K because her family eats up tabloid controversy.

melbrooks

Then kanyayhoo is stupider than I thot for fallinv for it

tffdddfff

Okay so I get celebs have This coming to them and they should know better (not in Britney's case because she was actually having a hard time and dealing with mental issues almost everyone have felt on some level In their lives) but that pap is a s*** bag who clearly is an instigator and has probably tried this many other times on more levelheaded celebs, they just didn't suc***b to it.

ashley

This is funny stuff! As much as I can't stand Kumye, the paps are really gross! Can't wait to see the next show down, lol fun times!

suzannahbtroy

If Kayne West did this in NYC maybe the NYPD could have fixed it for him no arrest?
http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthEwatch Dr ***elman's Delite aka Delita Hooks Dr ***elman's office manager tell me she is going to slap the crap out of me throw her shoes and run and punch me in the eye and rip out my hair and kick me
http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE the nypd fixed it like dr F called the 1800 NYPD PBA IAB fix it hotline or was is my NYPD Louis Pepe bullet proof condoms stand up comedy or my politics?

kim

why dont they just leave him be and give him some space

lulu2009

OMG! I love the Britney umbrella picture! I want to do that at least once a week, myself. And I must say, the girl has recovered nicely from her moment. Go Britney, Las Vegas awaits you and your umbrella...

Ozzie X

It's a slippery slope. They are both a-holes, one egotistical maniacal celeb and one overly aggressive opportunistic photog, so their actions should cancel each other out. Save the judicial system's resources for more pressing matters.

tonywestspeaks!

Opportunist doche bag...

BB not bb

This man is obviously provoking people for profit. He has a knack for it. He looks like a very annoying kind of a person, but one who you can ignore if you wanted to.

That is unless he is really an M K Ultra handler who knows the secret code words to say to set the programmed zombies off. Then they can do that to keep the celebrities in line as part of the mind control program.

Kanye really looked like a robotic zombie and like he was out of control of his own desires. He was saying that Dano was just trying to get money from him, but he kept advancing anyway. He could have just as easily got in his car and left and ignroed the guy.

Maybe the guy is making some kind of secret hand signal that the stars pick up on subconciously and it makes them go wild.

He is a big fake with his lying on the ground and leaving in an ambulance. I saw him run like he was fine right after Kanye let him go.

YouDontSay

Why aren't law implemented for paps? We cant use our phones, carry folding knives, have to have tsa go through everything, etc.
Sounds like this one in particular is a real jerk.

JUstin

WoW - only 30 comments ..LOL - I guess all the haters are pretending not to see this Story/Truth about this photog ..

Max

Sounds like Dano should be the one arrested and taken off the streets.