Jay Z & Beyonce

Protest In NYC

With Trayvon Martin's Mom

7/20/2013 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0720-jay-z-beyonce-sybrina-fulton
Jay Z and Beyonce have made it clear -- they believe justice was NOT served in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin ... they spent Saturday protesting the laws which allowed his killer to walk.

Photos of the superstar couple showed up on Instagram ... of Jay and Bey in NYC, protesting against "Stand Your Ground" laws ... the law in FL which allowed George Zimmerman to claim self-defense in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon.

J & B were seen posing with Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, and Al Sharpton. Al reportedly told the crowd of protesters the famous couple was there ... but didn't want to speak and didn't come for a photo op.

As TMZ previously reported ... both Beyonce and Jay have taken time out of recent performances to honor Trayvon. And last week, Beyonce tagged a photo on Instagram "JusticeForTrayvon."

Debra

STAND!
Kudos to Jay-Z d Beyonce for standing for what is right. They are not alone. As the song goes:
"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now!"

rdwing19

Maybe if al us Racist White people quit spending money on these RACIST Race hating Blacks they would keep there View to them shelf but an innocent man was FREED enough AL SHARPTON if you are white al will make sure to white shame enough Obama Got elected enough

VICKY

This protest was done with dignity....except for fame whore Sharpton being there. Sabrina, the mother,is doing justice for her son, by non-violent protest, showing the good woman and mother she is.I hope other people will follow her lead....non-violent, respectful, peaceful protest in honor of
Treyvon. I am white...but there is no color involved in the showing honor to anyone who has passed away.

NGPG

How old are the staff TMZ hires to use write these posts? Did they even graduate high school?

1) Stand your ground was not mentioned in this trial. While the law does exists in FL it was not evoked during trial. Plain self defense was.

2) The whole Teen Mom sex tape saying she couldn't get pregnant "that way" and "we saw the video" when any money knows you dont have to ejaculate inside of the vagina to get a woman pregnant.

3) Getting wet over how cool Mileys new music video was.

It sounds like this site is ran by 12 year old boys who only see naked girls in magazines.

BB not bb

LIsten up fools. This is dead serious. Iran is 2-3 weeks away from completing all the necessary parts to assemble an atomic missile. The uranium is almost enriched enough for a bomb. Netanyahu called this the red line, at which they would strike the facilities in Iran to keep the bomb from being completed.

Kerry and Obama have been in Israel trying to get him to agree to the 1947 borders that will leave Israel in a strategically vulnerable position to attack from all sides. In exchange for this Obama has promised not to let Iran nuke Israel.

Guess who maybe Iran will nuke then? Maybe NYC. Iran says they don't like what is going on here with the Trayvon verdict, like they are telling us what to do now. They must think they can like we did to the Msulim nations over their laws.

A nuke could hit NYC this summer over this nonsense racist fairty tale pot stirring ignorance.

LeBJ_Dad

AS USUAL TMZ adds to the story and gets it completely WRONG. Zimmerman DID NOT use the Stand Your Ground Defense. It never once came into play. He use the RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. I like reading TMZ but seeming them stoke the flames of made up racism is extremely day. Please get the facts here. Protesting the law is fine, but sonr use Zimmerman to do it. IT WASNT USED FOR HIS TRIAL....Sheesh People

BECKER

Two phony pieces of $hit Beyonce is teh phoniest attention whore ever and the former dug dealer is a useless A Hole

janet

That didn't take long at all for everyone to start making money off of his death.

Jeno

Al Sharpton is an ******* !
He'll do anything and say anything to get his ugly face on the news.
This guy is as irrelevant as Jessie Jackson, and just as much of a moron ! ( remember when Jessie Jackson called the president the "N" word and then dares to tell others not to use it because it is racist?)

Jerry

Hey Sharpton, I still remember Tawana brawley. You are nothing but a RACIST PIG. That needs a white boot up your FAT BLACK ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

marleyjean

Yeah baby, lets keep the fire of racism going..... Thanks Beyonce, Rev Sharpton and Jayz

Susan B.

I am sick and tired of all of this being about race.

I am a Caucasian 52 year old mother of three, my youngest son has Down syndrome.

20 years ago, in the pouring down rain in Houston Texas, on the freeway at night, I witnessed a young African American couple with their car broken down on the freeway.

I noticed that the woman who was pregnant was begging the tow truck driver to get her purse from the car.

I pulled over in the pouring down rain and begged the tow truck driver to allow her to get her purse, with no avail.

I took this couple in my car, to the convenience store, took clothes from my trunk that were my newly deceased brother and dressed them both in his clothes so they could get out of their wet clothes.

I then took them to a motel, of which the manager of the hotel was accusing me of pimping them out, paid for two nights stay.

I gave them my phone number and told them to please call me and let me know their status.

They called me the next day, thanking me profusely for helping them in their hours of need.

I was reprimanded by my family and loved ones for what I did, however I could never imagine doing anything differently.

Not all Caucasians are evil hatred fueled people.

morgan

Photo op.

BB not bb

God is going to take vengeance on the USA. Our president is convincing the president of Israel to give up God won territory and telling them not to bomb the facility of the nuke that Iran has vowed to use on them and the USA.

God will let the USA be hit in retaliation for causing his people in Israel to be at the mercy of their enemies. They would love to hit NYC. They are going to use the Zimmerman verdict protests as an excuse like they are liberating us from our evil nation.

If you care about this country at all or anyone in it, please knock it off with the protests.

Areader

The hard Left Liberal media got out in front of the Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman murder case and pitched to America what they wanted to sell America. They showed a picture of a sweet innocent 12 year old boy. They edited George Zimmerman’s 911 call to sound as though he was a racist. They neglected to tell America about Martin’s Twitter account @NO_LIMIT_N_I_G_G_A and his racist tweets. They didn’t tell America that there were four minutes from the moment Zimmerman reported to a police dispatcher that Martin was “running” to the moment when a resident called 911 to report a fight in progress. They didn’t tell America that in those four minutes when Trayvon Martin could have been safe at home he decided to circle back and viciously attack George Zimmerman. It’s tragic that Trayvon Martin lost his life! It’s also tragic what the hard Left Liberal media did to paint George Zimmerman as a gun toting racist!