Michael Lohan

Oprah's Gonna Save LiLo

7/21/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072013_michael_lohan_launch
Oprah Winfrey
is the answer to Lindsay Lohan's prayers  -- at least according to Michael Lohan who tells us that LiLo's BIG deal with the big O is the best thing that could have happened to her.

Our photog spotted papa Lohan at LAX Saturday -- and asked him how he felt about LiLo making nearly $2 million to do a sit down interview and 8-part docu series with O.

Michael says he couldn't be happier for LiLo and explains how the Oprah effect could be just the thing his troubled daughter needs to keep her nose clean.

He also discusses whether or not he'll make an appearance on the show ... check it out.

Reg

*SNORT*!!!!

Reg

The "Beast" should be making an appearance in 3....2....1.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Cuz Oprah cares....

Marilyn

No hope on this earth for Lindsay...
The die has been cast.
Money doesn't buy salvation with The Grim Reaper..
Oprah now should worry about her bad Karma.

Reg

"FIRST" LMFAO!!!!!!! (for hate checks )

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I, hate the rain and sunny weather,
And I, I hate the beach and mountains too, boo hoo
And I don't like a thing about the city, no, no
And I, I, I, hate the countryside too!

And I, hate everything about you!

Reg

Susan, oops Dulna must still be gacked and pissed and drooling in bed aka a back alley somewhere to fire up her I phone yet!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

60 degrees here and freakin' loving it!

Lola

This interview and do***entary thing will only happen if they do not give her any money until it is completely finished and she did her job right. Remember when she was on the decorating show? They gave her thousands of dollars worth of furniture and decorations and decorated her room and maybe some of the house to look like a princess lived there. Then, when they tried to tape the "reveal" show segment for the finale, Lindsay suddenly disappeared, never to appear again. They just tried to patch it together and make it look like she had to suddenly leave, and all was expected and fine. The decorator was furious, and Lindsay never returned anything. The Landlord evicted her not long after that anyway.

Lots of actresses in her Hollywood group and age range are still working, doing fine movies and shows, keeping their heads down and noses clean, building their careers. And yet she still thinks she's the queen bee, from her rehab throne, I suppose.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

FFS TMZ, surely you have some IT lackey in your employ who can fix this damn "Technical Difficulties" problem! I mean really... it's been going on for nearly a month now!!! Jeez!!!!

janet

Just wait until she starts pulling her tantrums and no shows. It's way too early nothings happened yet.

Lohan will burn Oprah just like she's done with everyone else who was stupid enough to try and help her.

Marvin

Shouldn't the city of Los Angeles issue a tactical alert when ever this A hole is in town? D Bag daddy get a job!!!

Laura

Everything LIndsay does, he somehow seems to make it about his opinion on the matter.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Everybody ready?...........I hate her.