David Spade

I Finally Found Someone

to Buy My Mansion!!!

7/22/2013 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0722_david_spade_malibu_mansion_launchIt took SIX years and a $6-million-discount ... but David Spade finally managed to unload his Malibu mansion ... for practically no profit at all.

Spade bought the beachfront pad waaaay back in 2005 for $9.3 million. Two years later he tried to hawk it for $16.5 million, but there were no takers (wonder why?) ... and he took it off the market.

Not to be defeated, Spade tried again in 2011, listing it for $13.5 million. But still no cigar -- until now, as reported by Trulia.

Spade sold the place for the low, low price of $10,225,000. Leaving him with a much smaller profit than he expected ... a cool $925,000. Small in rich people terms.

But the real winner is the buyer, as Spade reportedly made a ton of upgrades over the years.

As for the stats: 3,763 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, pool, top of the line finishes ... oh and one of the nicest beaches in the world ... happens to be the backyard.

billy

Location & view are undoubtedly "nucking futs" - but 3,763 sq ft doesn't qualify as a "mansion"

Sir Boo

It looks like it's still under construction.

Me Too

Not bad for someone whose only claim to fame was riding on Chris Farley's coat tails.

CLINT

I like David Spade. Good for him. House looks nice, but too close to nieghbors.

spader

I hope it floats, that's all I'm saying.

Kath

That's not a mansion...that's a broken down building that apparently he didn't feel deserved to be taken care of. What a waste. Rich people have no idea wht they really have!

NomyJ

Only 4 bedrooms?

Ashley

if spade lived there, i can see why it would be hard to sell... he has a bad rep in town....plus i don't see the up grades he did, place has 0 it factor, looks like a disgusting (sex cave) place on the beach.....
buyer bought it because of the location........

Tammy K. Firmbach

It probably would have sold sooner if it wasn't David Spade's house. Can you imagine the random marks on the walls measuring his height? Or the nail marks from the girls trying to claw their way out of the bathroom window when they saw how small his penis was! Eeew!

jason

stayed in this house before it was spades. belonged to my friends family. he grew up there. The original house burned down in the Malibu fires. My friend and his mom had this house built from the ground up and they did a amazing job. The details inside r very well done. they have great taste and really put their heart into it. Its funny though because it does look like scaffolding is up on the exterior lol,,Bad choice on the railings I guess. They owned this house for so long it was all profit when they sold it. My friend will probably be inheriting some of spades money lol

Dom The Mover

He must've needed money, I would have sat on it, and rented it out until I got my money.

Azi

A lot of jealous haters for my fellow Artichoke. So "F" off all you Spade haters.

en Todo Momento!!

good. now he can shout it into his neighbors windows... from all sides. it looks like the 'rich people projects'.

D-INCARNATION

At least there's no rocks in the water.

awesomewave