Miley Cyrus

Of Course I'm Singing About Ecstasy, You Idiots

7/22/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0722_miley_cyrus
Here's a shocker ... Miley Cyrus just admitted she actually IS singing about ecstasy in her new song "We Can't Stop" -- claiming she and the song's producer originally lied about the song's real lyrics in order to get radio play.

You'll recall, the song caught a lot of flack for its overt drug references -- including a line that sounds like "dancing with molly" (aka MDMA).

The song's producer insisted the line was actually "dancing with Miley" -- but the singer is now saying it was all a lie.

Miley told the Daily Mail, "If you're aged ten [the lyric is] Miley. If you know what I'm talking about then you know. I just wanted it to be played on the radio and they've already had to edit it so much."

And if that wasn't clear enough, she added, "I don't think people have a hard time understanding that I've grown up. You can Google me and you know what I'm up to -- you know what the lyric is saying."

And now here's the really hot music video.

Cheekymonkey

You can't twerk your way out of this one. My heart is achey breaky.

sbcalmow

Too bad her music isn't appealing to adults or kids.

BigMunKnee

Don't get me wrong; Miley isn't "UGLY", per se. HOWEVER,...(at least in my opinion) she is NOT as good looking, and DEFINITELY not as "sexy" as she THINKS she is!! ESPECIALLY, in this video!! She has NO rhythm whatsoever,....she's GHOSTLY WHITE (ie; devoid of any skin "pigmentation"), and she's trying (albeit unsuccessfully, imo) to be "sexy"!! Take away her famous father who HANDED Miley her fame/opportunity,...take away AutoTune, and not a SINGLE PERSON would be paying attention to her, even at the bar on karaoke/open-mic night!!! GUARANTEED!!!

STFUP

Curse Billy Ray Cyrus for unleashing this insipid sk@nk on us all!

Lori

She has turned out to be a terrible role model for young girls, hasn't she?

Los Pepes

Amandas right

Kabala

I hate her teeth.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Stupid lyric from her . Completely needless.

Melissa B

Because 'Molly' is cool to do! Why NOT put it in a song young ppl will listen to! But it's just so cool & you're just SO grown up now MILEY! Way to show em' how grown you are now!

mang1

duh lolz

kr

No.. you haven't grown up.. because adults don't do drugs.. nor try to use them as a reference to sell stuff.. of influence young girls into doing drugs that could get them raped or killed.. no Miley..you're just a dumb kid

Toilethead

Please make that little nutjob go away.

Scott Levy

Damn, that's a new low. What a piece of trash. I won't be surprised if she ends up OD'ing like Amy Winehouse.

blade24301

what is wrong with you people she is singing the same stuff as yalls hero lil wayne and yall look down on her

Ric

What can expect from a rich and famous girl like her?