Anthony Weiner

Some Sexting Happened

AFTER My Resignation

7/23/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

072313_anthony_weiner_cnn_launch
NYC mayoral candidate and self-admitted Internet perv Anthony Weiner says he continued to engage in SEXTING other dirty sex stuff AFTER he resigned from office.

Weiner said the most recent sexting incident took place last summer.

Weiner says the sexting "is entirely behind me now" ... and he will not drop out of the race for NYC mayor.

Weiner's wife Huma Abedin -- who looked SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE during the event -- also addressed the media ... and said she decided to stay married to Weiner because she felt it was the best decision for the family.

"I have forgiven him, I believe in him and as I have said from the beginning we are moving forward," Huma said.

During the media conference, a creepy guy behind a cubicle kept popping up behind Weiner like a whac-a-mole. At one point, the guy waved ... it was pretty hilarious.

0723_CREEPY_GUY_weinerWeiner initially called for the news conference to address the latest allegations -- first reported by TheDirty.com-- involving lewd photos and chat messages he sent to a 22-year-old girl on the Internet in 2012.

Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011.

Weiner has already released a statement admitting the chats were real ... but didn't say whether the Internet affair actually occurred in the wake of his infamous 2011 sexting scandal, as the 22-year-old woman is claiming.

Weiner said, “I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have."

0723_huma_abedin_awkward_expressions_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Jordan

Who is worse Governor BOB McDonnell from VA or Anthony Weiner?

Jackie

Maybe she's doing other men, so she don't care what this tool do.

BB not bb

"There are photographs of me in the world. Yes," he said. "We dont know where the photograph came from. We dont know for sure whats on it, we dont know for sure if its been manipulated, if it was taken out of one place and dropped in something else. And i'm going to let this firm try to get to the bottom of all that."

He said he for sure did not SEND the photo.

BB not bb

Weiner is beating around the bush. He is saying that he acted without cir***spection, but not directly admitting to sending the photos. He is allowing people to believe the lies about him that he is some dirty old pervert. Why is that?

Maybe cause the people who framed him with that photo leak are now guaranteeing him a win if he cooperates. This sounds like how the secret societies work. They will either be your best friend or worst enemy. The give you a choice, cooperate and live good, or die.

BB not bb

If you see the alleged lewd picture in the link and video that I posted above, there is really nothing much to it. It is PG rated if you ask me. It is just a pair of thick gray cotton briefs with a bulge suggestive of an erection.

I really don't see much wrong with this. I thought what happened was much worse. I think they are making a huge deal out of this just so they can have a scapegoat for people to release their unfounded hate on, like George Zimmerman.

What do these two guys have in common? Notice the last names. Seems like some old Nazi Jew libel to me.

Nicole

This woman is a disgrace to all women, how many times can you allow a ugly little troll embarrass you before you get some self respect and leave?

txgrandma

Huma's just following the lead of her boss (Hillary)...riding the coattails of victimhood to acquire power and why not? It worked like a charm for the boss lady.

BB not bb

Weiner seems to stand up for the middle class and exposing corruption. He fought to get money from the 9/11 commission for NY residents sickened by the dust, which is killing some people. I don't think he is that bad of a politician, except for supporting the gay rights thing.

I think he married a very dangerous woman who has a lot of power now to sway him from his roots. That is what really scares me. This penis business is a non issue. Look at who his wife is.

The scandal is a big issue, but that is not his fault at all. He was playing jokes on his twitter with his friends and someone grabbed a picture and sent it around.

I kind of like how he yells people down to try to make his point. I wish he would speak up more about the scandal, but maybe he thinks it is best to avoid gossip. It is just that it looks very suspicious that he is not angrier that whoever did such a dirty thing.

Twilightstar

God she looks like hell. Why oh why is she staying with this perv? She looks like she is going to vomit any second. I can't believe she is standing there............. Not sure what she wants out of life but he is a big lead weight no matter what she does. Everyone will be thinking about the Weiner.

P. Scott Parker

Let him do what he does the best, hang out his wanger! I say, "no" for mayor, but "yes" for a male stripper in a gay men's bar!! This guy is already a punchline. Let us NOT be part of HIS punchline. Let him go do something that is within his character, e.g., male stripper, sanitation engineer, parking lot attendant, etc. Mayor, LMAO!!!! Anybody who wastes their vote for this fool needs a brain.

zigzag

....Weiner's face looks like he sucked on a dirty lemon! Dirty scandal politicians who cheat on their wives and lie to the public are toxic for any state! How can this idiot run? He has no time. He is way too busy sexting women. His dam wife is a loser herself for standing by him AGAIN! .........I understood Hillary's decision to stand by Bill because I just knew she was going to run for mayor of NYC.....What's Mrs. Weiner's excuse????? This baby was a political publicity move and nothing more! Oh look, it's the "family man and his wife holding the baby".......She just looks beat down mentally and emotionally, but then again most abused women are.....Weiner is a "great roll model" ( for p.i.m.p.s., players, idiots ). I seriiusly DOUBT that the people of NYC will vote for this narcissistic loser!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12