Anthony Weiner

Some Sexting Happened

AFTER My Resignation

7/23/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

072313_anthony_weiner_cnn_launch
NYC mayoral candidate and self-admitted Internet perv Anthony Weiner says he continued to engage in SEXTING other dirty sex stuff AFTER he resigned from office.

Weiner said the most recent sexting incident took place last summer.

Weiner says the sexting "is entirely behind me now" ... and he will not drop out of the race for NYC mayor.

Weiner's wife Huma Abedin -- who looked SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE during the event -- also addressed the media ... and said she decided to stay married to Weiner because she felt it was the best decision for the family.

"I have forgiven him, I believe in him and as I have said from the beginning we are moving forward," Huma said.

During the media conference, a creepy guy behind a cubicle kept popping up behind Weiner like a whac-a-mole. At one point, the guy waved ... it was pretty hilarious.

0723_CREEPY_GUY_weinerWeiner initially called for the news conference to address the latest allegations -- first reported by TheDirty.com-- involving lewd photos and chat messages he sent to a 22-year-old girl on the Internet in 2012.

Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011.

Weiner has already released a statement admitting the chats were real ... but didn't say whether the Internet affair actually occurred in the wake of his infamous 2011 sexting scandal, as the 22-year-old woman is claiming.

Weiner said, “I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have."

0723_huma_abedin_awkward_expressions_footer

Laura

That is hysterical--the pervert is running for Mayor of NYC; the dutiful, pathetic wife; and then the creepy guy in the background--he's the best! What a hoot!

darkhorse91

He just can't keep it in his pants can he? And the wife ha no morals if you ask me.

static

The New Yorkers who support that embecile have to be among the most ignorant people on earth.

supermom

By staying w/ him the wife is condoning this behavior and eventually teaching their son that it's OK to lie and treat women disrespectfully.

Lala

I watched this press conference on TV and wondered what the big "joke" was between WEINER and his wife? They kept smirking and smiling at each other like 2 cheshire cats... I have to wonder if this whole "situation" is somethng they are BOTH "into" (like their own version of kinky sex"?)... Anthony Weiner has a FLAWED CHARACTER on so many levels... and I found it interesting that he says there will be more stuff surface and he won't dispute anything (even if it isn't true)... seems to me he's covering for his BAD BEHAVIOR past/PRESENT/AND FUTURE...

jslashk

If he's willing to cheat and lie to HIS WIFE... why should we think he'd be honest with any of us??

And Huma... make your move...you can do sooo much better than this joker!!

Vote2012

11 million people in NYC area and this is the best they could come up with for Mayor? NYC deserves what it gets if they elect this clown, NYC will go down the drain just like Detroit.

Lisa

Carlos "Dangler" would have been a more appropriate name!

Donka Do Ball

He should have named his son Oscar Meyer Weiner.

Me Too

This guy is THIS ugly and he gets a nice looking wife who stands by him and has a side piece for sexting? These women. Ends their eyes examined- this guy is hideous INSIDE AND OUT.

Los Pepes

NYC voters are retards
I wouldn't be surprised if this slime ball won!

dangit

Pig s***bag Weiner is no better than John Edwards and I don't feel sorry for his pathetic wife because she must love that lifestyle too much to want to leave it like I didn't feel sorry for John Edwards wife. Can't believe this freaking loser is running for mayor like he thinks he has a chance. Go back to the hole you crawled out of Weiner.

C-rad

Like if you watched the video just to see the creepy guy!

PRMETFAN

That "Creepy guy" in the background in one of the pictures is not "creepier" than that damn Wiener even his last name screams with creepiness

Curtis

Isn't he a little old for sexting? My teenagers behave like that