Jane Lynch

Doggin' It

With Estranged Wife Look-alike

7/23/2013 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0621_jane_lynch_lara_embry_Splash
Jane Lynch and her estranged wife Lara Embry are BACK TOGETHER -- just kidding ... it's just one of Jane's close friends ... who happens to look exactly like Lara.

Jane hit the streets of West Hollywood Monday with their dogs -- and everyone on the planet thought Jane and Lara were patching things up, but it's just not so.

The other woman in the photo is actually Jane's longtime friend Laura Coyle ... but, yeah ... she does look A LOT like Lara.

0723-jane-lynch-lara-embry-getty
As we reported, Jane revealed last month that she and her estranged wife were calling off their 3-year marriage.
 0831_guess_pooch_footer

Squatting Thunder

and afterwards they ate some clams

lisa224

That is not Lara. Lara is way better looking- younger and thinner.

andy

Wow, . . . Jane's friend put the word "Dog" in "Doggin".
I would have thought that a successful actress could have done better . . .
OH WELL , Craziness . . .

Michelle17

They both have the same name too. Laura and Lara.

grumpiestoldman

Licky licky and Jane gets sticky.

dreamer4u

Hey Jane, apparently your lesbian affairs are not working for you.. give it up!

elpablo

LOL, you perverts can call it whatever you want. Marriage, is between a man and a woman. Absolutely disgusting!

mr.howell

Why is Jane's tongue sticking out like she's waiting to eat a dog turd!..lol!.

al baby

I find Jane strangely attractive Id love to boink her With my OEM manhood

Theon

Talk about not getting over your ex.

Kelly

This is an all-time low in literacy for you guys. You re-wrote an item that made NO SENSE to begin with, from scratch, because you misidentified one of the subjects?! This is supposed to be a fun mainstream Hollywood gossip site. WTF?

Latchmie

"Never in my life have I seen magic work so fast. I ordered a love spells from drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com because my man was acting like he didn't want to be with me anymore and spending less time with me before we broke up and i ask Dr. Stanley to cast a love spell on him to make him love me again and come back to me which he did and in the next 24hours after the spell was cast my man came to my house to beg for forgiveness and ask me to accept him back. Thank you Dr. for your help...Sherrie

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2