Justin Bieber

I Wanted to Bang Selena

Since I Was 15 Years Old

7/23/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072213_justin_bieber_launch
Justin Bieber hatched his plan to nail Selena Gomez 2 years before they dated -- while she was still dating a Jonas brother -- and TMZ has the footage that proves it.

A 15-year-old Bieber confessed the scheme back in July 2009 -- during an interview with L.A. radio host DJ Skee that was lost in oblivion -- saying his celebrity crush was Selena Gomez ... who was dating Nick Jonas at the time.

Bieber immediately blushes like a schoolgirl and says, "Nobody heard that" -- but less than two years later he attended a Vanity Fair Oscar party with the girl of his dreams.

You gotta watch the interview, re-airing tonight on DJ Skee's new show SKEE Live on AXS TV ... Bieber even debuts his pubescent rap skills.

Andy_Warhol

Oh... Geese... I wonder what he thinks about when he's sleeping...

Arima

Justin Bieber is a foul-mouthed, nasty litle creep! He needs to be arrested and thrown in jail just on general principles.

DEBBIE

Justin is a wanna be. Wanna be Michael Jackson, wanna be a thug,wanna be black,wanna be a fashion icon, wanna be a charitable giver, wanna be everywoman's dream man, wanna be indespensible,wanna be answering to no noone. so GROW UP AND HAVE RESPECT FOR EVERYONE, get your boys out of your house and clean up, Then maybe everyone will wanna be your fans and look up to you.

dreamer4u

you are both disguting idiots who do not deserve stardom.. NOW GO AWAY LOSERS

b

that's so cute :)

livetxnet

It is only a matter of time before this idiot or one of his friends wire up his house and catch Selena on film.

james

you need a penis to bang a girl, Miss Beebs

KARMA K

@GBTW, Did I say one f.cking word about blacks? No! A thug can be any color,just like Justin is acting right now! Im not racist,so don't even try to suggest that I am! I still get hate for sticking up for Trayvon, and wishing Zimmerman, was in prison! Yes I heard the interview, and he was just a cute kid who I think is heading down the wrong path right now!

ritchie

Amanda Bynes is just trying to keep in the public eye. She's done nothing since 2010, It's too bad she has to act crazy to stay in the news.

What I Think

I wish Justin(e) would go ahead and die. I'm sick of hearing about him/her/it.

jordii

Excuse me; where in that interview did you hear him say anything like wanting to "bang" her. Who is the moron that decided on that caption! Idiots.

TonyD

This little sh!t needs a beating...

Toni Cipriani

Bieber Sucks!
Bieber Sucks!
Bieber Sucks!
Analyze This Mr. Bieber: See how many people would react if posted a video of yourself taking a toy rocket, launching it, blowing it up in mid-air, and saying this to the whole would: "And that is how the first teacher was shot into space!"

TMZFan84

He's annoying at any age.

melbrooks

she just did the very worst lip sync job I have ever seen in my life on Jay Leno Tonight Show oh my god how embarrassing she should be embarrassed and everybody should get their money back

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments