Justin Bieber

I Wanted to Bang Selena

Since I Was 15 Years Old

7/23/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072213_justin_bieber_launch
Justin Bieber hatched his plan to nail Selena Gomez 2 years before they dated -- while she was still dating a Jonas brother -- and TMZ has the footage that proves it.

A 15-year-old Bieber confessed the scheme back in July 2009 -- during an interview with L.A. radio host DJ Skee that was lost in oblivion -- saying his celebrity crush was Selena Gomez ... who was dating Nick Jonas at the time.

Bieber immediately blushes like a schoolgirl and says, "Nobody heard that" -- but less than two years later he attended a Vanity Fair Oscar party with the girl of his dreams.

You gotta watch the interview, re-airing tonight on DJ Skee's new show SKEE Live on AXS TV ... Bieber even debuts his pubescent rap skills.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

livetxnet

This guy looks like a "mini-me" Vanilla Ice!

Faith

I don't care for him, but.............He did not say he wanted to 'bang' her...he said he had a crush on her. Huge difference!! You guys are becoming more and more disgusting! Grow the hell up perverts!!

alex bieber/wife

justin bieber don't do this 2 me i love you 2 mars and back i peromis you that i have wanted 2 meet you snice 2007 and i will never say never till you are back in minneaplis mn beause when you go back there i am meeting you can i take a picture of us on my i pood please please please please please and i will always be here for you and soooooooo will all your beliebers FOREVER love me like you do and one less lonley girkl and as long as you love me are my favorite songs from you not saying i hate all the other one but yeah got 2 go now can't wait till believe in 3D comes out i love never say never the movie 2 meet you next time you are in minnaplis love you latter BYE i dream about us every night and call me when i meet you i am giving you my number and you will give me your number 2 i know it BYE BYE now

Jaime Gagne

HE NEVER SAID "I Wanted to Bang Selena
Since I Was 15 Years Old"

gangstacowboy

i wonder which hand he named selena when he was 15?

Belieberbby67

He never said that, get your facts right

Belieberbby67

Really?!?! He never said he wanted to "bang her" he said he had a crush on her and that's a huge difference!!! Take a break off bieber, for real. Don't u people have lives?? I guess not

OK

He likes guys.

DaFemaleBreezyLol

He Ainn say dat ****

RobinD323

This little brat is killing me. He is so spoiled yet has turned into a total whore dog. He's mouth is filthy and he's a little thug wanna be. Someone needs to yank his chain! Quickly..He's done!

BelieberForever

he said he had a crush on her! NOTHING else!

Kaylee

All of u are so mean to this poor kid sure he might have grown up In the wrong neighbourhood it doesn't mean he's not human how would you like it if u were famous and everybody was making rude comments so don't say things to other people that u wouldn't want them to say to you *******s

Kaylee

Also I don't like JB I just don't think u should be so mean to him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5