Kate Middleton

Royal Baby REVEALED

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME, PUNY MORTALS

7/23/2013 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0724_baby
Here it is ... THE ROYAL BABY ... 's head ... and fingers ... so everyone can go back to their lives. Please.

Kate Middleton and Prince William debuted their infant overlord moments ago in London -- the third in line for the British throne -- and guess what? The kid is totally normal. Hooray.

0722_royal_baby_footer_v2

Still no word on the name, but at least we know the kid actually exists -- unless it's a decoy baby and Kate Middleton was never really pregnant to begin with.

Now that would be a real story. Not that this isn't a real story.

Picture reminds me of Princess Diana holding her new born baby, Prince William.

Sooz

In a world of Justin Biebers, Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan, Kanye West, etc.; it is relief to have a front page story about an innocent healthy baby boy born to two pretty normal royals. I'm happy for them. I enjoy the happy news.

missy

I think that this is a decoy birth and baby. She still looks very much pregnant and the baby looks older than one day old. She's probably going to give birth at a super secret location in a few days.

raofmusic

The top image was taken off my twitter...

Tara

Makes me sick? Seriously?

Tonia

SHUT UP THAT BABY IS BEAUTIFUL! WILL AND KATE WILL MAKE GREAT PARENTS! CONGRATULATION TO THEM! :D

Paula

It just makes me want to hold him so and just pray over him. I pray that God keeps him protected because he is already a blessing for a whole nation. Congrats mom, dad, great granny and grand pops!! Now a new chapter begins in your life. May you continue to be bless from our family to yours!!!!

Liz

you idiots! in the u.s we don't call her duchess of Cambridge since she is not our princess so just shut up about that already for royal fans you don't know much.

o boy

no one in U.S cares except fat old women, Kate whos sister was waving a gun in france, brother dressed in drag and cousin is a stripper? many blessings.

MsCrystal

Oh yea that's right. If its not Kim K or some other trash-whore, tmz is not interested.

ron

God forbid we were talking about the kardashians then the writer would sound more interested

Darrell

AS A CANADIAN I AM DICUSTED BY YOUR COMMENTS OF OUR FUTURE KING AMERICANS ARE JEALOUS

CLINT

What a bunch of A-hole bullies that Harvey has hired to do his dirty work. I used to love this site because they at least would be showing us how the celebrities act and actually told good, informative stories. Now all I see are bully tactics and lame jokes. I get that the knuckleheads at TMZ were probably bullied when they were younger, but that doesn't mean you now have to be the bullies. But you've stooped to a new low by bullying a child who isn't even a day old. Harvey should be ashamed of himself, but I guess he loves pretending like he's a kid by hanging out with them. Or like an old, gay, perverted chickenhawk, he surrounds himself of young men and shallow young women. Harvey, you are a freak nowdays, and not a lwayer.

tripod

Pure and simple - people that choose to look at this through a negative prism have issues beyond an a simple poll. (Their mantra is probably, "Why are people smiling?")

Randy