Debbie Rowe

To Testify About

MJ's Shocking Drug Use

7/25/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724-debbie-rowe-article-splash-3
Debbie Rowe will testify in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case that MJ was a SECRET, hardcore drug addict for decades -- testimony that could severely damage the Jackson's case.

Sources connected with the trial tell TMZ ... Rowe will be called by AEG Live Tuesday or Wednesday ... and she'll testify that in the '80s and '90s ... she knew Michael was abusing some prescription meds, but had no idea his habit was so out of control.

We're told Rowe will point the finger at her former boss, MJ's go-to doc, Arnie Klein.  Rowe will testify she learned after the fact that Klein had a standing order ... when Michael came to the office he should be injected with Demerol and Vistaril (which makes the Demerol stronger).

Rowe will say Michael kept the extent of his drug abuse a secret from her -- something that will clearly help AEG, because the company is arguing it had no reason to know Michael was a drug abuser.

Rowe will say she saw Michael on TMZ coming out of Klein's office days before he died -- looking totally out of it.  We're told she will say she called Klein after Michael died and said, "What the f**k did you give him?  He's dead and it's your fault."  She then hung up on him.

Rowe's testimony will further help AEG because she'll say she had no idea Michael was secretly going to surgical offices specifically for the purpose of getting high and going to sleep.

She'll also say she's the only person in Michael's world who could control him -- that she's the only one (including Michael's family) who would say "NO."

The testimony could be critical.  If the jury believes Michael could hide his hardcore drug use, AEG would have no reason to sound an alarm or take preventative action.

0728_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

mary

Michael wanted her miles away from him and the kids.
She never had any control over him.

Hell If I Know

Oh...what the Hellz does Debbie Rowe know anyway? She was just a paid surrograte mother to two of his kids.

gayforliztaylor

No psychiatric care helps Katherine, so she uses lawyers from both sides and the jury to bizarrely get comforted as if she's on the couch.
Her son was another troubled offspring that she needed to "learn what happened to".
Only difference is it's too late to brush her lies
under the rug to protect the charity hero image of MJ. Her other kids were damaged, but since she didn't think they were "the biggest star", she wasn't taking their psychiatric health seriously.
She confused MJ's self-mutilation & drug-fuelled paranoia with "minor insecurity" & "physical sickness".

It's strange how MJ would've preferred to live in a fantasy where huge amounts of vitiligo creams & drugs took away his anxiety & abusive Neverland families were "rescuing a perpetually happy childhood" for him. He'd rather look at artbooks of ideal nude boys than spend time with his own mother.

MJ didn't trust Katherine enough to learn anything from her, after she did nothing when Joe smacked him around.
His deadly behavior resulted from his fanatics' approval of his self-destruction & manipulation of naive children.
No way would a decent parent expose their kids to witness doctor shopping, self-butchering,
drugs & painful lies.
If he was so humble & in so much physical agony, as Katherine claimed, he would've let the kids live with their mother and another relative until they got out of his insane drug abuse environment at age 18.
In MJ's words in 2002, he had no trouble spending
"$500 million in one year", no matter what the media said about his behavior.

Katherine should've spent the millions on MJ's mental therapy, not Paris' "troubled youth institution". I don't see anything bad about a 15 year old girl who realized that her family lied to her.
If I were her, I'd play the guitar & listen to rock music all day too.

Crackhead

You would have to have a screw loose not to know that there was something seriously wrong with Michael Jackson.

JOE

jacksons just a bunch of money grubbers....they knew he had a drug problem and now want to blame everyone else......Didnt want to confront the golden goose

Joe

Who cares ? He was a pervert little kid molester..Good ridence

dano

There is one person responcible for Jacksons death.No,not Corad Murray or Arnie Klein,they are guilty for bad medicine but it is MJ who who was the addict that overdosed and killed himself.
If it were not these two doctors to write his scrict he would have found countless other pill pushers.
And where was his family while this went on for years?

P. Scott Parker

This is a cash grab from a family of loafers/blood suckers. They need to get their own lives in order and stop trying to live off of Mike's legacy. I thought that his family, mostly his father, mother, and sisters, were pathetic. Now I know that they are pathetic.

Warren

Had AEG did a little research online they would had known about his drug use in the 90s. Couple with the emails from Kenny Ortega and others AEG knew within the week of MJ's death that there was a major problem. AEG shares a percentage of liability for MJ"s death.

vickimakrides

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS saveBang,Com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops,
cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift

cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

vickimakrides

cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know

cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Jamey Hunter

Go to court. Tell the truth. Let the chips fall where they may.

ED

Just another case of a white person trying to take down another black. The poor black person just had no chance in the country..

juliet dixon

Let the man rest in peace I keep telling these black men to leave these white women alone they spell trouble now she is after money that little red neck

Linda

Debbie Rowe is just now having a relationship with her daughter. Why would she jeoperdize that by giving this kind of evidence??