Miley Cyrus

POSES NUDE

... Covers Junk

7/26/2013 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0726_miley_shirt_twitterIt was only a matter of time -- Miley Cyrus went FULL NAKED for an artsy photo shoot ... but sorry pervs, it ain't exactly a Penthouse spread.

20-year-old Miley stripped down to her birthday suit for a Marc Jacobs t-shirt -- which is part of the designer's "Protect the Skin You're In" campaign to raise awareness for melanoma research.

Of course, the slogan is carefully placed over Miley's chest to cover her nipples ... and she uses her hand to hide her hooha. You can breathe easy, Billy Ray ...

Miley posted the image on her Twitter page -- along with the caption, "Ts are available at 9 Marc Jacobs boutiques including SanFran, LA, Chicago, New York, Boston, & Savannah GA!"

The shirts cost money ... but your imagination is free.

namers

Next stop: Playboy...or Penthouse.

Logan R

Makes you wonder if she hated ever year she was Hannah Montana as she is really trying to make the hard split the last few years.

I understand people grow up and she doesn't want to be type cast but is there not a happy medium here?

mpenn6301

You all are hating. She has a nice body. Now if her personality matched it shed be a perfect 10.

Reed

This woman needs way too much attention and thinks very well of herself(that head is swelling up bigger and bigger everyday) but how many people want that hanging on their chest?

Brat

I'm sorry but her body is not all that. She could pass for a boy.
Women should have a definable shape. She's a hanger with a head.

Nun ja biz

I think that it's a wonderful cause but I don't care for the shirt. I wouldn't wear it or buy it.

Tina

So nice to see Justin Bieber take up such a worthy cause.

Mikey

She looks like a teenage boy. All she needs now is an addadicktome.

V.V

She went full naked,ALWAYS go full naked.

pseudonym

She grosses me out.

Mikey

Liam Hemsworth has to be gay.

Buster

Just sad.

Wait.What?

THATS Miley Cyrus! I thought she was the one spitting on people and pissing in mop buckets?!?! Isn't Justin Bieber that guy that put out that video of him twerking in a frog suit? I'm confused.

Sara

Wow, when I first saw the face I thought it was Justin Bieber. But then I saw some boobies.

john

hold off on buying. they will be on clearance in the near future.