Amanda Bynes

Hotel Disaster Scene

Ash, Trash & Busted Alarm

7/27/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0719_amanda_bynes_trashed_pad_launch_wm
Amanda Bynes left a trail of destruction at the Ritz-Carlton in NYC -- days before she was taken in on a 5150 hold -- and TMZ has pics of the disaster zone.

Piles of of garbage, ashes, cosmetics, and even a destroyed smoke alarm can be seen in the photos taken inside Amanda's room.

As we reported, Bynes was booted from the posh hotel last Thursday for smoking weed in the room and being rude to hotel staff. Bynes denied the allegations, but the photos paint a pretty damning picture.

The damaged smoke alarm pic is noteworthy -- Amanda's parents say she has a history of disabling the devices because she thinks they're watching her.

Bynes ran up a $9,000 bill over 9 days -- and sources at the Ritz tell us the hotel is still tallying up the room damages.

NE1

She clearly can't live in NYC she's a fire waiting to happen.

Ashleyn_99

Is that my bathroom?

Dina

1. It looks like a TMZ cubicle blew up because of all the hot news.

Different-Time-Zone

She had the guts of leaving the hotel without making her bed. Unbelievable!

Irie0ne

Wheres the damage? It looks like a little windex should take care of the job, and the smoke alarm looks disconnected not broken.

puddintang

What damages? throw away the trash, wipe the place down and put the smoke alarm back where it goes. It doesn't look like the smoke alarm is broken, just taken apart so all her smoking doesn't set it off.

Hassenpfeffer

Looks like the Ritz-Carlton in NYC has horrible maid service.

KEV

This is how Nickelodeon kids trash hotels? lol!
Motley Crue would have burn whole the dam place down.

Justin

A trash bag, windex, 99 cent paper towels and it would be clean in 10 mins. Tmz is full of tards.

beth

I destroy my smoke alarms because when I'm sleeping they randomly go off and there's nothing wrong and I cant get them shut them the hell up. but that's just in my house. but with Amanda I sympathize with her she thinks she's doing things that are competely rational in her head but to us they its compelety crazy and not normal.

Dina

I feel bad for her dog and for the shoddy service Amanda received. For the caviar price and the malt liqueur service the Ritz should reimburse Amanda for her troubles. I have a feeling someone with a ladder removed the fire alarm cover and placed it on the night stand. I believe Ritz should be fined by the City and Fire Department for not taking action sooner and endangering their guest.

BEBrown

Have Amanda check for a brain tumor.

Dave

The real crime is for the Ritz to charge $9 for a bottle of soda and $20 for a jar of peanuts and then get angry when someone leaves them out in the room for the maid to clean. (btw 'real coke' vs. 'american coke' snobs posting on here ... its Diet Coke. No sugar OR hfcs ... you idiots) As someone who stays at hotels a lot, I don't see anything besides the smoke alarm that crazy ... looks like a messy teen. Instead of releasing photos to TMZ, the Ritz should have just taken their $9,000 in room service charges for a 3 day stay and shut the F up. I will never stay at the Ritz in NYC again after they released photos to TMZ of a messy room with a broken smoke detector.

lalaland

What's the problem? True, the room is a mess, but it can be cleaned. The only permanent damage seems to be the ripped-out smoke detector, and that's easy and cheap to fix.

yourm0m

Haha those are Bambu rolling papers :D I love you Amanda!