Anthony Weiner

Publicly Scolded

7/27/2013 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video is super awkward ... Anthony Weiner was put on BLAST Friday by an ex-school teacher for his raunchy, sexting ways ... and it all happened while cameras rolled.

Weiner was visiting homes damaged by Superstorm Sandy, when he walked into a s**t storm himself ... in the form of Peg Brunda a retired teacher, who went off on him.

You gotta watch the heated exchange -- but to give you an idea just how PISSED Brunda is that Weiner refuses to drop out of the NYC mayoral race, she says, "Had I conducted myself in the manner in which you conducted yourself, my job would have been gone."

Then adds, "I don’t quite understand how you would feel you would have the moral authority as the head administrator in this city to oversee employees when your standard of conduct is so much lower than the standard of conduct that’s expected of us."

Weiner tries to fire back ... but Peg doesn't back down. Check it out.

TMZFan84

What a wiener

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Just like the majority of us' big man behind a keyboard. I figured if it was worth losing a high profile job it must be pretty good. I even asked my wife if we could have an email or texting affair or phone sex and she thought I was crazy. I wonder if Huma said the same thing.

Paul Z

NY is a socialist, left-wing cesspool. He'll get elected.

billybob

yeah, seek and destroy!

BB not bb

When they couldn't get Martha Stewart for anything else, they went for lying. She even had to do prison time for it. She didn't keep discussing it but just picked up and went about her business.

I think that is what Weiner is trying to do. He just wants to run for office, not discuss the hows and whys of his genitals being the topic of conversation.

People are so immature that they can't get over it or address it in an intelligent and meaningful way. Which NYC schools was this lady the principal of, one of the ones that is failing? She comes out like some big boss bragging who she is. Who really cares?

He is there to represent anyone, and focuses on the middle class and those struggling to make it. She took offense to that too, like he isn't worthy enough to help anyone. Maybe she is just another one of these elitists who had her high salary and now thinks she is above and beyond everyone else.

A lot of the seniors love him because he wants to preserve medicare.

melbrooks

You do not **** with a retired teacher, and that does doublein NY.

Hurley

"ASK ME ABOUT MY WEEEENA"!

elle

Tt

Anon

Total douchebag!!! As a liberal, he shames us all.

worldclass

Well that's the wrong approach. He should have answered her question the fact that he didn't screams she's right.

TJ

He is what you call a "fast talker." He is ugly looking and so is his wife!

Jan

Love that woman.

pj

I dont think he has good sense. I feel sorry for his poor wife. I could see if he was as cute as Aaron Hernandez.

Sam

The handful of idiots on here who are making disparaging remarks about Mrs. Brunda, and think Peenie should still run for mayor are the same handful of idiots that watch "Keeping Up With The Krustaceans" every week.

Susan62509

If Peg wanted an answer to her question, she needed to stop interrupting him so he could finish his sentence.