Jason London

Cops a Plea Deal

In Sharting Arrest

7/27/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_jason_london_mugshot
A gigantic load has been taken off Jason London's shoulders ... he won't serve any jail time for his drunken antics in a bar, which he followed up by dumping a gigantic load in the back of a cop car.

TMZ broke the story ... the "Dazed and Confused" actor was popped in January in one of the most epic arrests ever, after getting into a drunken brawl outside the Martini Ranch in Scottsdale. According to the police report, London crapped himself in the back of squad car ... intentionally.

London was in court Friday and plead GUILTY to disorderly conduct.  In return, the assault charge was DROPPED ... just like the pile he left behind.

London was ordered to attend an alcohol treatment program and pay $118 in court costs.

Jason was left pretty beat up​ from the incident -- with multiple fractures to his face -- which required surgery.

0726-jason-london-injuries-mini

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

I don't feel bad for him, he shouldn't have been drunk.

taz

A gigantic "loan"? At least spell check when making 12 year old boy jokes.

Mumra the Ever Living

Three words!!!! Only three words before the weekend unpaid interns screw up the copy.
A gigantic LOAN????? Jesus, this is getting embarrassing.
While we're at it, there should be a space between each "." of an elipsis. It's also supposed to be used when quoting someone else and the entire quote isn't needed.
You guys really need some help.

BisbeeChris

Yes, but who paid off his loan??

JW

"I only came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer."

"Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Azi

There seems to be a lot of trouble brewing at Martini Ranch and other nightspots in Snottsdale, AZ. Recently the city has proposed new rules for these business's.

KnuckleDragger

I've become enamored of the poor weekend journalism as of late. I even look forward to it. I get up, drain my lizard, put on some coffee, open up a fresh fifth of Jack Daniel's and bring up TMZ. For every grammatical and spelling indiscretion I find...I do a shot of JD...followed by a coffee chaser. For all the whiny retorts by the commenters...I do 2 shots. I'm pretty f*cked up by lunch time.
Don't steal my game, TMZ!

Jorge

Alcohol is the devil or one of his close friends for sure. Just look at pic #1 and I rest my case. I think that's why they call alcohol "spirits" because when you drink too much, you lose yourself and the evil spirits take over. I think Yu the Great knew exactly what time it was when he prohibited alcohol throughout his kingdom so so long ago.

fleabag73

LOL, that is one of the best mug shots I've seen in a really long time.

Your S&M Girlfriend

The justice system is getting to be ruled by a bunch of p*ssies anymore, coddling punks like this. If he would have had to clean his mess with his hands or mouth he probably wouldn't do shlt like that again.

Kabala

Load. hehe

August

Why does he need "TREATMENT"; and TREATMENT FOR WHAT; anyone drinking that much BOOZE would do something similar.

Internethug

They beat his ass

Sashatree

A gigantic loan has been taken off

Patty

WTF is happening with this site? A gigantic 'LOAN'?? I remember this story, and I thought he was going to sue the guys that beat him up, so what happened with that? Your links have nothing to do with this story, either.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments