Lindsay Lohan

EuroTrip

Post Rehab

7/27/2013 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726-lindsay-lohan-europe-getty
Lindsay Lohan has booked a one-way ticket to Europe ... set to depart as soon as she finishes rehab ... because everyone knows an overseas vacation is the best way to keep your nose clean.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... after her 90-day-court-ordered rehab finishes up she'll head to London for some R&R ... as the first stop on a European adventure.

We're told a gal pal of LiLo offered to take her as a gift for a "job well done in rehab". And since LiLo has some time before her OWN docu-series begins filming she jumped at the opportunity.

Our sources say she booked a one-way ticket and has no return date set (yet), but hopefully it's before she's scheduled to film.

Lindsay believes the trip will give her some privacy during her post-rehab days.

Plus, it's Europe ... what could go wrong?

Reg

Now the question I put to you peeps, is this.When Blo, gets her "Dirty" on in London at one of her "Benefactors" Back Room, Soiree's, Will she do as "Justine" is doing in the >>>>>> side bar pick? Or will she "Swallow"??????

darkhorse91

This woman fuels my hatefire so much I can't even explain.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She is so full of schit, it's backed up to her brain.

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The Lohans are like a virus......caint get rid of them.

seamus

@Bear I hate to post and run but I must. See you tomorrow or if not Monday for sure when I am supposed to be working. Goodnight.

Plagiarism Avenger

wow, i like it

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Lindsay sucks............

jwoolman

When exactly does she plan to do her community service sentence?

jwoolman

Is she doing her mandatory weekly therapy sessions via Skype?

Marvin

911: what's your emergency? MiLO I've just been attacked by my ho and I'm walking to the olice station to report it. 911: Sir, where are you? miLO I'm walking on SMo blvd 911: Sir DO NOT COME IN THE POLICE STATION>.........do you understand? Are you wearing an Orange shirt and what is your location?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO,REG!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Is Lilo part gypsy?.........my fist won't hold still.....

Lucky_130

Anthony Weiner and Lindsay would make a great couple, a great couple of perverted losers

darkhorse91

Mirroring off what Fabienne is saying, why is it that bad things happen to good people? And then someone like HER gets rewarded for being bad? I just don't get it. And Dee, you're right England doesn't deserve this. I hope they deny her entry. And hi Bear! Sorry I didn't get around to it. Just worked up, thats all.