Lindsay Lohan

EuroTrip

Post Rehab

7/27/2013 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726-lindsay-lohan-europe-getty
Lindsay Lohan has booked a one-way ticket to Europe ... set to depart as soon as she finishes rehab ... because everyone knows an overseas vacation is the best way to keep your nose clean.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... after her 90-day-court-ordered rehab finishes up she'll head to London for some R&R ... as the first stop on a European adventure.

We're told a gal pal of LiLo offered to take her as a gift for a "job well done in rehab". And since LiLo has some time before her OWN docu-series begins filming she jumped at the opportunity.

Our sources say she booked a one-way ticket and has no return date set (yet), but hopefully it's before she's scheduled to film.

Lindsay believes the trip will give her some privacy during her post-rehab days.

Plus, it's Europe ... what could go wrong?

darkhorse91

I find it absolutely hilarious that this movie's stars are only posting the ONE POSITIVE review on their twitter accounts and that they are going bonkers over it.

ketjo

Who in the hell wrote the mouth run nth over with $10 dollar words that added up to absolutely Nothing review .?????
Don't know what that fellow was saying cause I quite reading after the 3 running off at the mouth sentence....Reminds me of a Shakespeare Play.....Think it was called ...."Much Ado about Nothin !"
So she's out .......I bet you one thing ...Lohan Inc not only got her on a choke chain but they have hobble on her feet and a muzzle on her mouth.....You ain't going see or hear a thing about her they don't want you to tell she gets her Oprah thing done and they get their NOT 2 million dollar payment in hand.....That is unless she get's overseas and out of camera range for a while then they will have to take the muzzle and hobbles off for her to bent over and open wide......at both ends !!!........next up the first photos of the New and shining bright New Lindsay Lohan.....and if she don't look good then that rehab ain't done its job of cleaning out her ass of both alcohol and drugs.....She should look good cause shes had a 90 day vacation at a resort spa....LOL but first we got to get new hair...got to get new hair....maybe different hair.....LOL......
Can't wait to hear and see the Lohan Brag machine...hit the sites and the TV .....
I

LK

RUMOR HAS IT THAT LINDSAY GOT RELEASED 1ST THING THIS MORNING & FLEW STRAIGHT 2 BELGIUM 2 CATCH THE LAST DAY OF TOMORROWLAND 2013 & HAS ALREADY OD & IS IN THE FIRST AID TENT LOL

Hurley

Oh the Haturds...there's no place like home (tear) you sentimental fools

Chief Gall

MAXIMUM LOL!!!!!! Nikki, I am Chief Gall and not any other human and have never posted anything on Lindsay's twitter.
out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

darkhorse91

If you asked me, the only reason why Variety gave it a good review is because someone from Lohan Inc. is back-door-teen-momming the head honcho.

Reg

So whats the latest peeps?

LK

You are UGLY Lindsay !!!
lol

LK

Lindsay stole my blue bong !
lol

DeeMaree

Outta here. Later.

HannahF

If there are no pics of Lindsay leaving rehab then she has not left. I highly doubt that she would not have arranged a quick pap payday of her exit.
Here's my theory on the Rumorfix story. Originally the NY premiere was set for 8/2 and Lindsay gets out on 8/1. They just screwed up the story because the dates changed.
BTW, Nicole thinks Lindsay is getting out on 7/31. Her theory is that the 5 minutes at Morningside on 5/2 counts as day one. Lindsay checked into BF in the wee hours of 5/3. I think the count begins on 5/3

LK

No Joke ! I think this Nicole everyone talks about is more famous Lilo . LOL

LK

Some1 put marijuana in my cigarettes . lol

LK

Ok Amanda you are dead 2 me & Shhhh Your UGLY 2 . lol

Tesla_Consulting

I'm thinking her pimp is based in New York and the last trip to Europe was a cover for a "rendez-vous". I'm thinking he immigrated cuz that's where his clients are from.