Lindsay Lohan

EuroTrip

Post Rehab

7/27/2013 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726-lindsay-lohan-europe-getty
Lindsay Lohan has booked a one-way ticket to Europe ... set to depart as soon as she finishes rehab ... because everyone knows an overseas vacation is the best way to keep your nose clean.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... after her 90-day-court-ordered rehab finishes up she'll head to London for some R&R ... as the first stop on a European adventure.

We're told a gal pal of LiLo offered to take her as a gift for a "job well done in rehab". And since LiLo has some time before her OWN docu-series begins filming she jumped at the opportunity.

Our sources say she booked a one-way ticket and has no return date set (yet), but hopefully it's before she's scheduled to film.

Lindsay believes the trip will give her some privacy during her post-rehab days.

Plus, it's Europe ... what could go wrong?

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

LK

Some1 put marijuana in my cigarettes . lol

LK

Ok Amanda you are dead 2 me & Shhhh Your UGLY 2 . lol

Tesla_Consulting

I'm thinking her pimp is based in New York and the last trip to Europe was a cover for a "rendez-vous". I'm thinking he immigrated cuz that's where his clients are from.

darkhorse91

Well I think this sums it all up. Good night folks!

LK

1st Amanda Bynes possesses me . Then the meds kick in I'm failing asleep & guess who's all up in my face but my good pal the cat , Have 2 let him out & I grabbed 3 more Oreo's . Least 2night I'm taking off the lids So I'm only eating 2/3 of the cookie lol STILL I FEEL LIKE CRAP NOW ! Lol

LK