Anthony Weiner's Sexting Parter

He Needs To Pull Out

7/29/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_anthony_wiener_leathers
Anthony Weiner
is terrible at pulling out ... of mayoral races ... at least according to his sexting partner who firmly believes he should withdraw from the race.

23-year-old Sydney Leathers made headlines this week when it came out that she and Weiner had been sending nudie pics back and forth after leaving Congress.  Weiner says he's staying in race.

But Sydney tells TMZ ... Weiner's a cooked goose, saying, "He should pull out." Leathers tells us she believes Weiner is unfit to run the Big Apple.

Leather's has become an advocate, urging New Yorkers to vote for Christine Quinn -- Weiner's openly gay opponent.

She also had some advice for Weiner's wife, Huma -- "Whatever his wife does is her decision, but I would leave him."

A little audacious, don't you think?

0724_Sydney-Leathers_thong_V2_star_wm

Jody

I'm tired of having to look at this woman's big butt every time I come here these days.

janet

Just like Hillary Clinton she is just as politically hungry. She doesn't care this is a political marriage only.

istilllovehim

You gotta be kidding me. So the candidates are an openly gay man and Weiner. WTF.... gotta be kidding me. Oh well after all this is New York. But you know what at the end of the day it is about who is best suited for the job. So may Good Bless them both. Donald Trump for mayor anyone? Lol

Kookla

Grossssss

Buck Boy

I am a professional Human Being. And my opinion counts far more than most other people.
That said. I forgave AW once but refuse to do it again. Thus he must remove himself from the public so I no longer read about him.
Secondly, this girls is everything that is wrong with women today. She makes it tough to think of her as my equal in anyway.

I puke on them.

Jules

I smell a setup. Still, Weiner fell for it. Could be a great Hollywood script...

laura

She's right, but we care about this slut's opinion because... ?

Jamey Hunter

Interesting. The ugly ho thinks she can delve out the advice when she was one half of this little tryst. She obviously did it thinking she was going to find fame and fortune, and he's just a dumb moron who fell for an easy piece of ass. Go back to whatever hole you came out of and STFU, no one cares about you or your insipid opinions.

worldclass

Those women are just as guilty as he is. They knew he was married. They pursued him. Shameful

squeelz

She is not cute and she has some nerve

Bob

Hey Anthony, Take a hint. Nobody likes a skinny weiner.

Boogeyman

and she needs a face transplant

Jim

I think Wieners wife gets off on all of this!!! Or looking for a reality show!

john smith

lol it didn't bother her that he had a wife when she was texting him pics of herself. now that the scandal is out she's suddenly supporting his rival and saying she would leave him if she was his wife...

smh, hoes these days.

Create Education Better

And I bet Huma has a bit of advice for her, as well...