Weiner's Sexting Partner

The Big

Bikini Shoot

7/29/2013 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_sydney_leathers_bikini_launch_v2Sydney Leathers is now going public with the body she once privately photographed for Anthony Weiner ... in a bikini photo shoot that begs the question: was she really worth it, Mr. Weiner?

Worth it?

The 23-year-old -- who famously sent Weiner more than 30 nude photos during their illicit online relationship last year -- sashayed her bikini-clad bottom for photogs in an obviously-staged beach photo shoot recently.

Clearly, Leathers is proud of what she's working with ... but we still gotta ask ...

Red-in-Phoenix

Not the most flattering bathing suit. With the right suit, opinions might be different. She's a pretty girl but these pics are not that flattering.

Mumra the Ever Living

Strange that no one has brought up the fact that this piece of white trash was sending Weiner photos that were at least a few years old, before she gained a "few" pounds.
BTW, is the red sand in her hourglass prison tattoo supposed to signify blood? Bet that turned the Weinerator on.

Celeb Gossip Addict

She should be proud of what she's working with, but do we have to see it? This girl is really cruisin for a bruisin. She needs to sit down somewhere.

Brittake

He's the one who deserves the nasty comments, not her. How tasteless of TMZ to criticize her looks like this.

chubbs McBuff

pretty face. her body does nothing for me. ugly tattoos

Chgo411

I never thought I would say this but she makes tanning mom look half way decent.

Michael

I wouldn't touch her with AWs d!ck!!! What a nasty cow.

Donka Do Ball

I like Big Butts and I cannot lie.

Luna

He it looks like he likes his women on the chunky side.

Fan_tmz

LOL why did the other first picture show such a great body with a nice butt from squats.? Yet this shows a washed up whale with cottage cheese. Clearly we need Nev & Max, Weiner was catfished! LOL

Cami

Always amazes me when guys cheat on their beautiful wives w ppl less attractive. Ew.

rockso

NO FAT CHICKS..

Weiner is an embarrassment to NEW YORK CITY!

HUMA is just another HILLARY..

Marcus

"BIG" Bikini Shoot is right...

Observer

Nauseous the rest of the day, 'ICK'!

She's baaaack

I'm aware of what I look like size-wise and age-wise and try to wear appropriate swimsuits and cover-ups. I can't believe someone talked this cow into a photo shoot at the beach and she's thinking she's all that. If Weiner's ball busting wife wasn't shamed enough by him being a ... well, being a Weiner ... she'll be mortified by seeing the hog her husband ruined his marriage (if there really was one) and career for.