Chad Kroeger

I Love Being Married to Avril Lavigne

7/29/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072913_chad_kroeger_launch
You might hate his music ... you might even hate his goatee ... but you gotta appreciate the way Chad Kroeger gushed about his wife this weekend when we asked about his new marriage to Avril Lavigne.

The Nickelback frontman was leaving Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood last night after a dinner date with his wife -- when we asked about life as a newlywed (Chad and Avril tied the knot on July 1).

"It's an amazing feeling," Chad told us ... adding that he plans to stay in the honeymoon phase with Avril "until the day I die."

All in all, it's a pretty good clip ... and Chad couldn't have been nicer.

Almost makes us want to crank some "How You Remind Me" ... almost.

rory

You'll be lucky to get a nickle back after the divorce.

Myst

Though I like me some older Nickelback when I want to listen to some guilty pleasures, I can understand the hate there. But I've been told on multiple occasions that Chad, as a person, is actually very nice. Avril, on the other hand, can be a raging bitch and I have no doubt these two will divorce eventually. I'm betting 2 years - max. In fact, I'll be impressed if they make it even that long.

mrharrybawls2012

"I love being married to Avril Lavigne...." So what you're telling us Kroeger, is that your taste in women is as bad as your music? Good grief.......=(

mrharrybawls2012

This kroeger guy was in a nightclub in Canada a couple years back and as he was leaving some guy yelled right at his face "Nickleback sucks!" Koeger clocked the guy right in the head. lol. Truth hurts I guess....

Bossy Potato

Awww, I love it. So happy for them. He seems like such a nice guy!

Gretel

I just don't get what the big deal is. They've both had about 12 of their 15 a while ago. Her first marriage lasted 3 years so it's not like she's a novice. Slow news day.

Marcus

How anybody would marry Avril is beyond comprehension... I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. She's disgusting in every way possible. But hey, if he likes his trash of a wife and doesn't mind catching an STD, that's his own problem.

Marcus

Those two disgusting douchebags deserve each other. And that's all I gotta say about that...

Los Pepes

Now they can make horrible music together

lisa

What a cute couple they make wish them the very best of luck Chad Kroeger seems like a very nice guy and I love there music. :)

lucy

Give it a year or less and we'll see if your're still gushing about your marriage with her.

Trecee

She's only married to him because she doesn't want to come out of the closet yet. As for his music, hate to tell the truth but the venues sell out all the time. And those spouting so much about how their music sucks actually enjoy it. They just jump on band wagons because they can't form their own opinions or be themselves and like what THEY want to like with out feeling that society should have a say. Pretty pathetic!

kaitlin

how can you hate his music. it's melodic, anthemic and fun. love them!

Miss TuckA

He looks just like her first husband Deryck Whibley but aged 30 years. Theyre both gross. She hasn't been in a headline for how long and no one knows who that old man holding her is. Daddy husband syndrome. Im calling it here and now 1-2 years before she remembers shes young and hes nearing retirement and AARP.

Mike Urquhart

just watched your story on Chad Kroeger the reason you hate him so much is that he's not a American and us Canadian know how much you hate people who make it and have **** together and are not american ..maybe if he were white trash like honey boo boo you'd accept him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments