Nick Cannon

Hits The Club

After Giant Cyst Removed From Face

7/29/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072913_nick_cannon_launch
Nick Cannon refused to let minor surgery on his face keep him from the party scene -- 'cause the host/rapper/actor/producer hit the clubs this weekend after doctors removed a massive cyst from his cheek.

Cannon had been tweeting about the growth for the past couple of days -- explaining how he went to a skin doctor last week to treat a "cyst on my face the size of a grape!!"

The "America's Got Talent" host says doctors decided to remove the cyst but it wasn't pretty -- "I want to show y’all the pics of the removal but its too disgusting! #weakstomach."

But after the procedure, Cannon threw a band-aid on his face and hit up Hyde in Hollywood -- telling us he refuses to let the whole thing slow him down.

Nick told us doctors had to take a culture of the cyst for further examination -- but he's confident it's all good.

0729_subasset_nick_cannon

Anonymous

Geeze, it is a "wittle" boo-boo.

Krystle

omg, does anyone else find him to be the most annoying person ever!!!

janet

A size of a grape is giant? TMZ slow down on your exaggerations.

pj

Yucky

Rhubino

I'm having a cyst removed from my right hand pinky knuckle on August 14. Nick's profound courage has given me the strength I was lacking to bravely face this upcoming chapter of my life.

Dead account Delete at will

15 year old zit to match his 15 year old looking mustache.. when will he get out of his teens and become a man?

mrharrybawls2012

Hey Cannon, please go away and go back to being the husband of Mariah Carey....what you are now known for.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I blame TedTurner for 24 hour news coverage. Because of him and the Internet, we are subjected to, at least regarding celebrities, the absolute minutiae of their lives. Do not get me started on Twitter...oh, Lindsay Lohan just informed millions of fans she took a dump!

Azi

Rumor has it they named the cyst Nancy.

Truth

OH PULEEEEZ.... TMZ WANNABE MEDICS SIT THE F*CK DOWN!! EXAGGERATE MUCH?? THAT LITTLE PEA POD IS THE SAME SIZE AS HIS BRAIN. HOPE MR. MARIAH CAREY GETS A HEMATOMA ON HIS ASS. POINT BLANK. #TRUTH!!

charlei harper

an ingrown hair...BFD...I've taken care of those myself with a set of tweezers..pampered little girl...way to be a man Ms. Carey...

Mumra the Ever Living

I think that anyone who loves or even knows a person who is right now undergoing treatment for incurable cancer, who are clinging to hope against all odds should send the URL of this story to them.
The incredible bravery of this husband/drone in the treatment of his widdle booboo will be a true inspiration to them and will no doubt make have stop whining about their impending death.
Honestly TMZ, you people are idiots.

charlei harper

my neighbor's little puppy has bigger testicles than that mild case of adult acne.

charlei harper

I didn't know he was divorcing Mariah...and don't call her giant...maybe a little puffy, but she's not a giant.

WD

ok TMZ you REALLY need to look up the words "giant" and "massive"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments