Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

Areukiddingme?

Entitled much?

Metta Worldhate

Maybe if you weren't such a whore they wouldn't treat you like one, bee-otch?!?

erica

wow dont deserve to breath the same air hmmm its amazing how little miss mouth breather I main cant act seems to think shes the **** even though her fame came from tweens and twilight she cant act shes just hard to watch and how she thinks shes better than someone doing their job good lord this air head needs to be popped

Fox

Sure she can't really act, sure she cheated, she still has more balls that most "men" in the celebrity world.

Laurel17

All these people saying she "can't act" what does that have to do with this article? Honestly I'd like to know? Obviously you care enough about her to take your own valuable time to comment on her. I think it's a strong case of jealousy. Deny it all you want.. But again... Your commenting on this article.

maygb

Hahaha gotta love kristen steart..he kinda sounded creepy anyways!

MetalKim

What a ****.

GhastFigure

Well Kristins right, they are pieces of ****. Anybody who makes a living following strangers around and selling their pictures aren't exactly the poster child for productive citizens, not that Im complaining, cuz I read tmz from time to time, Im just calling it like I see it.

GhastFigure

Well Kristins right, they are pieces of ****. Anybody who makes a living following strangers around and selling their pictures aren't exactly the poster child for productive citizens, not that Im complaining though, Im just calling it like I see it.

Deborah

I used to like this girl. She's turned into quite the biotch nowdays.

mr.howell

Wow,she's turned into a diva bit*h!..hasn't she?..yes,very full of herself!..and her 'Twilight' movies stink!..

justagirlinmelbourne

I think instead of getting pissed off celebrities should just keep shouting the name of a charity.
"Please give to so and so charity" over and over. If they all did that how good would that be. Piss off the photogs no end and encourage people that are watching to give to charities.

Somya

Paps' fault completely. Love you Kristen!

xletmekno024

They need to just leave her alone

geminijeanna

People need to simply let her be!