Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

brandie88

The media period, are rediculous. There is no telling what he was saying before he started recording. Papa are worse because they are allowed to stalk, harass and pretty much do whatever they want to these celebs. They will do anything to make it look like something happened when it didn't. True celebs know what they are signing up for, but their rights still shouldn't be violated. They should have to stay a certain distance away and then you would probably see more gracious celebs.

brandie88

And who cares what she has done in her personal life. I'm sure that half of the people on here have done ALOT worse than kissing someone while they were in a relationship.

Lizzieliz81

I think she is a lesbian

aleyda

jajaj pedaso de **** .. cuando ella desaparesaca y nadie la quiera contratar!!

julygirl32

Obviously she is singling him out for whatever reason. He probably has been on her wrong side beforehand or even provoked the confrontation. They have this clipped but I would bet he was trying to get ANY response from her and said some bs. Then edited the video to his favor.

Fisherb6

Despite my general distaste for celebrities whining about their difficult lives due to cameras everywhere (comes w/ the territory), It's still a shame that people make a living doing what this guy is doing; following people around and invading their personal space. Struggling wanna-be photographers, get a real job. You have the most un-respectable "profession" there is.

tamara

outch

tamara

:O

LMB

I love TMZ and I think, typically, the paps are just doing their job. THAT SAID, this video conveniently starts at the point that Stewart becomes upset and lops off everything that happened to lead up to that. I think that is extremely self-serving on the photographer's point of view. Let's see if the photographer has the guts to share what he said/did to Stewart prior to the beginning of this video. I'll bet he doesn't.

Mojo

She's a " class act..." who can't act!!! Now my daughter can see her for who she really is... just another foul-mouthed, spoiled American tart whose overpaid!!!! Remember people- " You... the public," pays her salary." So... " You, the public," are entitled to know what goes on behind the camera!!! Well... there it is!! " Snow White... she is not!!!! lol The Paparazzi was just doing his job!! He gets paid by an employer... not the public!! FYI: the term Paparazzai was derived from the film, " La Dolce Vida," directed by Federico Fellini. Marcello Mastroianni( the main character ), hired a photographer who was with him most of the time... his name in the film was, " Paparazzi!!" Oh Kristen... I think you're actually the pice of Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea!!! Get it??? lol

Mojo

karmah

Piece of garbage hiding next to the garbage....how fitting!!

Mojo

I wouldn't " F or U nlawful C arnal K nowledge," you, Kristen, with a leper's " Dick!!" You're just a Nasty, female, Hollywood Troll!!! All the money the public pays you( including CHILDREN ), and that's what provide them with- " You're a F**kin piece of S**t... you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do!!" That's how you repay CHILDREN and other fans who PAY to see you at the cinema?! Just because some guy gets paid to photograph you?! KRISTEN... YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN FILM... CERTAINLY NOT TO ENTERTAIN CHILDREN!!!!!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!

kimkardashisatrainwreck

This feline needs some anger management bad!

km

If I had a camera shoved in my face every time I stepped out the door, I would ticked off too.