Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Alex

She's so ****ing sexy

Shnaice712

It's ironic to me that this video is sooo one-sided. Viewers have no idea what happen or was said b4 Kristen's responded in that fashion and how come she was basically cornered and shielded behind a gate next to a dumpster. I mean look at the videos of paps verbally abusing celebs even kids like Suri C., crazy Kanye,Taylor S., Resse W., and etc. F*ckin' paps are rude and abusive to get their money shot even gossip TMZ said so.

Josh

Yeah, she's stupid, like at least half of the women out there. Even if this man was harassing her, she was just trying to manipulate to make it look so much worse than it actually was or could have been. Oh, women. Why you gotta be so idiotic and manipulative?

Twilighter-girl

Ohhh, please!!!! This is my girl, this is the reason why I love her, she's not afraid to say what she think.

Martha M

I don't know. I don't like her. Her acting is ****. But she's human. Imagine being followed by people that have no respect for privacy or personal matters? I'd tell them to **** off too.

kyle farley

I feel like she was having a bad day and he tested her to a point she is not use to. he is a **** bag provoking her on and on. I AM STILL A FAN OF HER!!!!!!!! ugh leave her alone.

Vampireeyes

I mean I like you Kristen stewart but c'mon all that wasn't worth it

reynkim

she got pissed!

reynkim

you dont deserve to breathe the same air i do which is weed! bwahaha

Eileen

Do not mind 1st half of tmz 2pm repeats change the station. A bunch of jerks who are they to judge

Montrey

Who the hell does she think she is? They basically paid her to ruin the Twilight saga with her bad acting and before then who was she again?

julia1334

If someone was all up in my face is say the same thing and way more.

FREEDOM

SINCE WHEN DOES A BITCH LIKE THIS UGLY ONE THINK THE AIR IS HERS. WERE NOT ENTITLED TO BREATHE. SHE NEEDS TO HOLD HER BREATHE AND KEEP HOLDING.....

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14