Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

Bigmack10

It's very cute.

Jay W.

I want to screw this girl while she smokes a cigarette. Kristen is such a dirty wh.re. I really like her.

Mimi

Nobody deserves to breathe ANY air that's around her. She just doesn't look like she washes EVER!

Joshua

Kristen Stewart is so over. She's been eclipsed by Jennifer Lawrence and other more talented actresses her age now that Twilight is finished. Even her fake showmance with Robert Pattinson has come to an end.

Nonsense

How can someone with no talent, except to look bored and pissed all the time, be so financially successful? Wow, she couldn't hold down a real job.

BB not bb

Some people are maybe sick of being followed and having their picture taken wherever they show up.

Tickle_Knuckle

"I've made millions of dollars from people wanting to see me and read about me. Both of my parents work in Hollywood so I knew what I was getting myself into but stop looking at me. Stop taking my picture, I refuse to make any more movies and am moving to a deserted island. Oh, and I've decided to donate all my money to a blood bank," said Kristen SteWART never.

Kabala

I wouldn't call that ripping him a new one. She told him off - probably for a good reason.

fay

Whats contradicting is the fact that people who dislike Kristen follow her either way. Clearly you seek satisfaction on trying to hurt her because you're hurting too! Tell me will you be happy and comfortable being stalked by the paparazzi too? What makes you think Kristen will show who she really is (personality wise) with obnoxious people who enjoy to gossip on her? There are people out there that are serious around strangers and when they're around their friends they are comfortable and happy! Another thing its not like you would have done better acting in her parts on movies she participated. Give her some credit she did land the parts think of the other people who audition and were rejected? And all this thing with cheating it happened let it go! We live in a double standard society why aren't people trashing rupert too? He did know what he was doing too. It takes two to tango!

BH90210

Kristen Stewart, this ugly, no-talent actress should thank her lucky stars that she is even relevant.

Dee Dee

She's just made herself the target for paps to provoke her even more. This idiot doesn't realize paps are the ones who feed her so called fan base with daily sighting of her. Still no one in her camp has trained her to clean up up foulness and make an attempt to be less trashy.

Mike

At least she's not getting up in the face of the paps being a total azzhole, telling them not to talk at all and trying to smash their cameras .... like Kanye West.

Usually Kristen just flips the paps the bird, now she's cussing them out and insulting them. Who knows, she might just attack a pap physically like Kanye before long. Well, maybe if she was really drunk.

Emilio

She's not that big of a star to be that big of a b!tch...

Lisa

She should try showing that much emotion in her movies.

mary

Good for you Kristen, enough is enough. They over do it, they literally want to shove that camera up her ass if they could. She F#*UP!! Get over it already.