Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

mary

Good for you Kristen, enough is enough. They over do it, they literally want to shove that camera up her ass if they could. She F#*UP!! Get over it already.

EmCal

you WANTED this life KStew! Paps come with it. As IF you are so much better. Please. Your 'wannabe sultry bad girl' look and act is tired.

Cognitive_Shift

If I had people up my ass following me around stalking me I would react the same way...

Emma

LOL I love it

JJ310

You know what? I'm not a big KStew fan. I think she's a sourpuss. However, the paps CLEARLY know she's a sourpuss and this guy was baiting her to react. She's barely in her 20's and some douche photog is asking her about her ex boyfriend. Age and inexperience equals this reaction. Yes, some PR person needs to teach her the tact to just not answer and ignore it. Until then as long as she isn't being all Sean Penn on innocent paps I'm willing to look past it.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I don't deserve to be smelling her stinky farts, that's for sure. She's not aging well at all; she's actually quite ugly, aside from being a moron.

VictoriaGirl

I really hate this bitch but I bet the stalkerazzo was purposely provoking her prior to turning his camera on so he could get her to blow up on camera. Mission accomplished douchebag.

GothamGirl

million
made
from
the
Twilight
series.
Show a little gratitude Kristen. Have a little grace!

thisismyusername

Photogs are provoking people now to catch celebrities flying off the handle. That's all that's going on. Nothing new in Hollywood, pretty quiet and boring, but photogs live for them shots-bills don't just stop coming after all! So they basically poke a snake with a stick and film the bite. Except Kanye and Justin the Beaver. They're really THAT bigoted.

orgzeurlife

Girl spends her life *********** douches, she knows a thing or two about getting quality air between trists...hard to come by these days for her.

Petite

My husband was flipping channels and stopped on Snow White and the Huntsman and I immediately started reading a book. I couldn't even bare to look up at the TV and did everything I could to NOT throw my book at the TV everytime KS was on screen. That woman CAN NOT ACT! It's PAINFUL to watch her try to act.

Gretel

These people spend years hoping and trying to become "famous" so when they get some type of celebrity live where celebs and paps congregate then they get pissed when the paps swarm them. It would have been all of 15 seconds or less from the gate to the car, so why not just say hello, smile, drive away and not be such a freaking delusional bitch? If she doesn't want seen there are tons of lovely small towns in any state in the USA or country on the planet where she would not have to worry about paps as much.

CC

If you want the fortune and fame then suck it up and realize your are going to be followed by the paparazzi ...She could easily have said nothing....I'm not saying it's right what the photogs do, but you know going into it that it's part of the job - just walk away and especially if you are Kstew who should thank her lucky stars that anyone wants her pic - she is not attractive and has no talent....Get a ****ing grip and over yourself!

orgzeurlife

Cut her a break paps!!! Girl spends her life T-Baggin douches, she knows a thing or two about getting quality air between trists...hard to come by these days for her.

backfire

Leave her alone. She deserves privacy. Go after the people who self promote and take pics of themselves every two minutes. She's young -- stop stalking her.