Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MORE REHAB!

7/30/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430-lindsay-lohan-rehab

Lindsay Lohan is officially free to leave rehab Wednesday ... but she's decided on her own to stay longer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told them she will stay another 3 - 4 days because she feels she needs a transition period before re-entering the free world.  We're told she'd like to stay in a "lower level, sober living house" which she believes will help her recovery.

It sounds like B.S. for sure, given Lindsay's many failed, insincere attempts in the past. But several people connected with Lindsay -- whom we trust -- say they're "shocked" at her conduct this time around.  One source said, "It's like invasion of the body snatchers.  She's a different person."

Lindsay is still moving to NYC when she leaves rehab, and we're told she's scared about the temptations she'll face, but claims she really wants to conquer her demons this time around.

Even the skeptics in her life think she's serious this time.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Art Fugue

Let's hope she's sincere. I'm rooting for her. If nothing else because a healthier Lindsay means a hotter Lindsay, meaning more hot bikini pics of her at the beach. See how I made it all about me?

ali36c

Keep her away from her parents, far away

Dnicks

I think its sad that everyone seems to be rooting for her to fail. I don't have any particular love for this woman, but as a recovering alcoholic, clean and sober for over 23 years, i can tell you that most of us who make it out of addiction don't succeed on our first try. The reports that have leaked out about this stint in rehab make me hold out hope for this young woman. Don't wish her ill. Wish her success. There will always be another trashed celebrity for you to take joy in.

HannahF

I have a different theory on the extended rehab stay. People are stating that Lindsay's rehab stay is to end on 7/31. This would have been the case had she entered rehab on 5/2. However, Lindsay checked into BF at approx 2am on 5/3. The 90 days would thus end on 8/1. However, Lindsay switched rehabs partway through her sentence. Perhaps that added one day to her sentence. Lindsay would thus get out on the 3rd day

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

TMZ were wrong. Lindsay officially completes her court ordered rehab sentence after 11:59pm tonight .

Less than 11 hours until freedom

Damsel_in_Distress

I'm always hoping for the best with Lindsay. Good people get caught up in bad things.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Did anybody read that article where DUIna got a chair for her Prada bag? Also there was something about her talking about not wanting the girls to instagram all the time. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I GUESS NOT! REMEMBER THE DEAD DRUG DEALER WHO HAD LINDSAY AS ONE OF HIS LAST INSTAGRAM PICTURES? IT WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIS DEAD BODY. (RIP, DON'T SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD) .

Marvin

this is most likely court ordered she may have lost a couple of days because of the switch to Malibu, and if you're checking into a sober living house it is usually three months.

Marvin

Variety compared Lindsay Canyons performance with that of Marlon Brando and LiLO tweeted from rehab that she is humbled by the review.......Stella, Stella......

aB*

I really hope she cleans up her act. Shes in my prayers, having dealt with addiction myself, I feel for her. I've been clean almost 8 yrs thank God. but had I had terrible parents & chaos & $ & ppl handing me sh!t all of the time, I may not have even gotten clean

Tom Kloiber

I believe Lindsay is really doing whats "right" for herself. Perhaps she will turn herself around and fly straight and slowly begin getting her career back on track. Give her some credit where credit is due.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sports fans, its almost TIME. The day we've all been waiting for for 3 slow, arduous months. RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!

odie

H8TURDS...90 days is technically "UP" at 2am on 8/1.... but since she would have completed her 90TH DAY of counseling before bedtime CRACKIE is due to leave on Wednesday 7/31. As you all know, I'm a h8turd....so please FTHOG stop this debate with Nicole 'cause it pains me when I agree with her....actually this is the first time I agree with her. And as far as CRACKIE being "docked" for switching rehabs, I am sure her plea didn't include a provision for 90 full days of counseling with checking in an out not included. It just stipulated "90 DAYS" in rehab. Do the math.

ltwbat@comcast.net

I wish her the Best...

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahhaha!

James Deen: “I no longer am willing to talk about Lindsay Lohan” http://buff.ly/13ucJJE