Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MORE REHAB!

7/30/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430-lindsay-lohan-rehab

Lindsay Lohan is officially free to leave rehab Wednesday ... but she's decided on her own to stay longer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told them she will stay another 3 - 4 days because she feels she needs a transition period before re-entering the free world.  We're told she'd like to stay in a "lower level, sober living house" which she believes will help her recovery.

It sounds like B.S. for sure, given Lindsay's many failed, insincere attempts in the past. But several people connected with Lindsay -- whom we trust -- say they're "shocked" at her conduct this time around.  One source said, "It's like invasion of the body snatchers.  She's a different person."

Lindsay is still moving to NYC when she leaves rehab, and we're told she's scared about the temptations she'll face, but claims she really wants to conquer her demons this time around.

Even the skeptics in her life think she's serious this time.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

fleabag73

Musta taken a cpl of extra days to get those johns set up. Yeah, 3 or 4 days is more of a hotel stay. If she was remotely interested in sobriety, she'd go for sober living, or extend her stay as recommended.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nichole redo your bs calendet daffy cluck is still in court ordered rehab

Ivan in Phoenix

Harvey's inability to dicipher the Lohan lies is really making TMZ suck! First she was going to Europe to service her turbanater sugar daddies and now she is staying in a sober living house.

TMZ, Quit paying for Lohan stories and you might have a better chance at getting some truth out of Ma & Pa Lohan otherwise there's just too much incentive to make up BS stories.

Sam

She's just trying to throw the papz off and sneak away unphotographed, because the "pod" used to replace her came with an additional 60lbs.

''' V '''

Good Luck Lindsay!

Reg

FFS, This shyte is doing my head in, Spend some cash Harvey and fix this site!!!!!!

Jackie

Well I doubt 3-4 days will do anything. IF she's so scared to fail still after 90 days...maybe she should stay longer...like an extra 30....now THAT would have been news worthy.

Stacy_Rachelle9210

or maybe she's just saying that so the photogrophers don't bombard her once she gets out. the door.
i hope she has changed & isn't such a crazy girl!

sid

If this is true, it won't last. She will sober up and realize what a horrible, self serving personality she has and return to drugs.

LittleBIt

Good for you Lindsay and I wish you all the best. Its not easy with the parents she has and Hollywood shoving drugs and alcohol in your face everywhere you go. PS: TMZ should automatically delete these low-class advertising sites like #3 richfishes.com. SLEAZY!!!!!!! Dont let these people take up space on your site.

Wee-Eck

Good for you Lindsay, just take it a day at a time that's all we can do, I have been sober 5 1/2 years so far and yes I still get tempted but I go to meetings and read the big book. All you have to do is distance yourself from the bad seeds in your life, that's what I did and counted on people who were there for me through thick and thin.

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

I want more attention.

Marilyn

3, 4 days more?
I know people who stayed in rehab 2 years because they needed it.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She'll fail hahaha....

pussnboots

Well, I'm back....just goes to show, you can't keep a good p*ssy down.
I just saw the pic of the rockette on the daily mail. No one should wear sleeveless dresses with arms and pits like that. In one, it looks like she's got a big growth in her left armpit. Gross.
As for Blo, WTF is 3 or 4 days in a sober house going to do for her? I don't believe it. She's going to quietly slip out; eat 20 horse's share of adderal to slim down for the Chelsea show, and be flippin' flyin', or she doesn't show at all, and will be working that adderal to slim down for the big O interview and the film festival in late Aug. Either way, more fun to come our way.