Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MORE REHAB!

7/30/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430-lindsay-lohan-rehab

Lindsay Lohan is officially free to leave rehab Wednesday ... but she's decided on her own to stay longer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told them she will stay another 3 - 4 days because she feels she needs a transition period before re-entering the free world.  We're told she'd like to stay in a "lower level, sober living house" which she believes will help her recovery.

It sounds like B.S. for sure, given Lindsay's many failed, insincere attempts in the past. But several people connected with Lindsay -- whom we trust -- say they're "shocked" at her conduct this time around.  One source said, "It's like invasion of the body snatchers.  She's a different person."

Lindsay is still moving to NYC when she leaves rehab, and we're told she's scared about the temptations she'll face, but claims she really wants to conquer her demons this time around.

Even the skeptics in her life think she's serious this time.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

patsfan4life

Lol you guys have a different story about her plans/where she's going every other day. Chill

seamus

I got Nicole to have a small scale melt down on ROL-my day is done. LOL

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Later today she will decide that she DOESN'T need extra time in rehab.

Vince

It seems lindsy hired a new PR team and they are doing a wonderful job. Sadly this no talent addict will be drunk or stoned soon and the inevitable death from substance abuse will occur. Addicts all manipulate and lie to get what they want and get people to think they are OK. lindsy is no different. She will lie and manipulate herself all the way to an early grave. Self inflicted stupidity on display for all to see.

Mikey

Gotta get that money from Oprah so she can buy more drugs.

Joe

Rehab is like a security blanket.It's not unusual for those that go through it,To not want to leave when its time.

seamus

My job is done for now-see everyone later.

lilmBIGorgan

SHE IS ACTING!

snowboardchick

It's the adderall that made the difference. This is the first time she's ever truly been clean

sue's

Everyone deserves a chance and I hope it works out for her. If anything, I think her parents are the culprit to her drug problem.

pat

This is just a ploy to manipulate and fool the public and media.

A junkie's way to pull the strings.

pat

This is just another junkie's way to manipulate and fool the public and media.

She has done this before.

McSmack

Rehab is for Quitters.

Firefly

Oprah told her to do this for ratings.

Oprah: Lindsay you've got to stay in there a little longer to throw everyone that doubts you off.

Lindsay: Oh man, I can't stand it here one more minute.

Oprah: If you don't do this I won't pay you a single cent and no do***entary.

Lindsay: But my movie is coming out, I........oh yeah my movie is coming out.....your right, I'll stay here.

Oprah: This way they will forget about how bad it is and focus on why you are staying in rehab longer. It's a win win situation.

Rey

I want to give her a chance, though a couple of extra days doesn't sound like much help. I believe she may be very different now, it would have to be not she off the drugs, just adderal alone could send her round the twist when she doesn't need , if she been on the for years (mixing with other stuff) she may be very different now. Fingers crossed for her, I know I may be delusional!