Lindsay Lohan

Out of Rehab

Headed for Sober Coach

7/31/2013 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0730_lohan_gsi2
90 days in rehab didn't make Lindsay Lohan modest -- 'cause she wasted no time showing off her legs moments after leaving Cliffside Tuesday afternoon.

Lindsay was sporting a huge smile, a blue print mini-dress, suede-fringe jacket and some major baggage -- a big blue one -- as she got into the SUV that picked her up from the Malibu facility.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she'll be staying with a sober coach somewhere in Los Angeles for the next few days.

As we previously reported, Lindsay's telling people in her life she feels like she needs a transition period before re-entering the real world on her own.

Lindsay checked into the Betty Ford Center back on May 2 to begin her court-ordered rehab stay -- and transferred to Cliffside in mid-June.

Gotta say, so far ... she's looking good.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

seamus

Even coming out of a expensive rehab she looks dirty. Does this bitch know what soap and water is?

Its Nikki Bitches

WOW! T he new team they hired over at Lohan Inc. are very bitter people who can't handle the truth. Must be the small pay they are getting

Lady Di

She looks like a million bucks...quit hatin' on her peeps ... her parents are fook ups...what do u expect?
One day @ a time, fingers crossed

Hurley

LINDSAY LOHAN, YOU'VE JUST GOTTEN OUT OF J̶A̶I̶L̶ WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

LINDSAY: I'm going to do a f̶l̶a̶b̶b̶y̶ g̶r̶o̶t̶e̶s̶q̶u̶e̶ bikini photoshoot for my new ad campaign for tatertots

LINDSAY: I'm going to stay with my t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶a̶r̶s̶ sober 'coach'. They will coach me on how to S̶E̶E̶M̶ stay sober

packer

We will pray for you. One day at a time.

Axion241

She look great!!!!! Gained some weight back and now she has the ta tas again! Wow she looks like the old Lindsay ! The true fight starts now Lindsay, stay humble. Wish you the best!

Its Nikki Bitches

No Susan today?? Oh that's right she went to Korea to be a sex slave....Never mind

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Still hate her.........

Buck Boy

No one cares about the Lohan's if they are not being insane. People rarely talk about Karla Fay Tucker.

LLsez

Blo getting slammed on Twitter:

Kato Kaelin ‏@Kato_Kaelin 1m
Lindsay Lohan out of rehab today. If u don't like the way she drives then get off the sidewalk.

Hurley

Chief crusty ween:
Lindsay Lohan is so talented and self deprecating (she's just so marvy) You must watch her latest Funny or Die p̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶g̶r̶u̶b̶b̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶u̶n̶s̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶o̶r̶

wherein our little peach cracks funnies about how she's out to get her next Probation Violation for failing to complete community service and counseling---why, she's been on probation for going on 7 years now---SHE'S SHOOTING FOR 10 - A HA HA A HA HA HARDY HAR HAR

Axion241

WOW THESE COMMENTS are hilarious!!! HATERS GONNA HATE I GUESS. People really have that much pure hatred for a person they have never met? HAHA and I bet you go to church every Sunday too!!

aemish

Is she trying to dress like Laura Ingalls or something?

Mumra the Ever Living

Looks like she gain maaybe fifteen to twenty pounds, which is great.
She'll be renewing her Adderall prescription to lose those 15-20 pounds by the end of the day, which is bad.
Hate to tell you, but making sure that TMZ is there, putting on the big smile, showing off her legs, etc. means she learned nothing.
BTW, I have my own EXCLUSIVE!!!! It's been revealed to me that the sober lifestyles coach she'll be holed up with for the next 72 hours is Vikram Chatwal.

Norma Desomd

Well, I don't know how many times I have said this, but here I go again...."Lindsay you look amazing, I wish you the best in your sobriety."