Ray J

Mocking Kanye

... Again

7/30/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

073013_ray_j_launch

Reminding the planet that he "hit it first" wasn't enough ... 'cause Ray J went after Kanye West again last night ... and TMZ has the footage.

Kim Kardashian's sex tape partner was leaving Tru in Hollywood last night when he started mocking K's airport meltdown ... which is interesting considering Ray recently released a song bragging about banging KK way before Kanye came into the picture.

Kanye hasn't really acknowledged Ray J's attempt at a beef yet. Think this will get his attention?

0718_kanye_west_video

Jericho Morton

Ray-J got that wide hanging open jaw just perfect. But looking at the KW Airport debacle video again, I am struck by how much it looked like he had pooped in the well of his hanging pants of Babylon.

Michelle

At least he has a sense of humor! I found him quite entertaining and comical.

Mikey

Alright Ray J !

KAH

And 50 other guys hit it before ray j did...get over it. Find something else to talk about.

Azi

Well, you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Ray J, but you don't has to call me talented.

billy pootons

the only way he can make himself relevant is by invoking kanye's name.

ElleA

So this is what Ray J is reduced to? Trying to steal back his 15 mins of fame from the chick he banged who's now banging someone who actually has talent....Sad really

Donka Do Ball

Kanye is dumping Kim for Rachel Jeantel.

Belfast to Cali cutie

I hope Kanye at least shows enough class to ignore this attention whore.

Harvey-SUX

Why not - Kanye got stuck with the hot potato!

John

I love the hair. Nice and full. Very nice. Nice full lips also. Interesting. I bet he's good in bed.

Saby

I hate Kanye so much that I enjoyed this video.

janet

This little douche bag always talks big from behind his hired goons. Let's see him have some balls to say it to Kanye's face. Ray is a little p*ssy and will always be known as a dirt bag. He's the one that needs the EDUCATION!

beachgal

Where IS k-kow? Why is she in hiding, massive blubber she can't lose? Or doesn't she like her baby? Quite strange for this new mother to go into hiding instead of showing off her new precious little one. And can't be about money, she could pretty much get what she wants.
So where is this woman who usually adores the camera and has her photo-shopped pics in every tabloid??
Come on, TMZ we know you're holding back some good dirt on this chick!

Kim

Poor pitiful troll it's the only way he can get attention these days, I guess he whole song thing didn't work out for him after 2 days it was off the map. What a douche bag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments