Ray J

Mocking Kanye

... Again

7/30/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

073013_ray_j_launch

Reminding the planet that he "hit it first" wasn't enough ... 'cause Ray J went after Kanye West again last night ... and TMZ has the footage.

Kim Kardashian's sex tape partner was leaving Tru in Hollywood last night when he started mocking K's airport meltdown ... which is interesting considering Ray recently released a song bragging about banging KK way before Kanye came into the picture.

Kanye hasn't really acknowledged Ray J's attempt at a beef yet. Think this will get his attention?

0718_kanye_west_video

Carriejane

Love how he says he's being positive while he's making fun of someone.

DogsRule

UGH, Who Cares! They Are All Disgusting!!!!

easylies

I dont think rayj reallllyyyyyyy cares about kanye. But honestly of I was a celebrity I would antagonize kanye too, the guy needs to learn not to feed his haters otherwise people like rayj and the heckling paps turn up

Marie

Ray J you loser, get over it..........the only thing you have going for you is that you banged Kim a long, long time ago........At least people know who Kim K is......Ray J who????? Try having some talent, besides your sister, and who you bang, your just a big fat talentless LOSER!!!!!!

Truesoul

Ew

Kel

This is just funny because kanye is such a psycho !! If he would just ignore the paparazzi they would sooner or later find it pointless to piss him off ! Get a grip kanye !

Chris

Rappers shooting each other and bragging about who hit it first. Real role models for young kids; black or white.

Tania

This, my friends, is how "rappers" get murdered.

MC

I know banging Kim Kartrashian is no feat, as many have done so, but the thought of Krazy Kanye being bugged by little ole Ray J does make me smile a bit.

Italia

Ray-J is pathetic!

Steven318

I hope kanye beats his azz instead of wrestling with camera men

OhWell

Piss On Ray J.

Nickylala

You know you HATE Kim and kanye when they can make you like RayJ

Jake

Do people even pay attention or do they just believe what TMZ tells them? He didn't say a word about Kanye whatsoever. Why are you trying to start trouble TMZ? And why are you cornballs falling for it?

I_Be_C3

Like really though are you serious Ray J. You are not even a factor in music never was as an actor and I'll put this nicely YOU WILL NEVER BE.....quick without thinking when was the last time you heard somebody say "that new Ray j song is a hit maker?" Go ahead I'll wait............... My point exactly. Now I'm not picking no sides but I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Mr. J you were not the first my apologies if that hurt your feelings...... Now with that being said you can't sing rap or act I'm not even saying this to brag just making a point ONE OF MY SONGS will kill off 10 of yours & I rap just for fun.......find me on YouTube (Shawn C.3 Wilson)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments