Snooki

High & Waisted with Baby

7/30/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0729_snooki_shore_baby_launch_v2The dreaded high-waisted bikini strikes again!!! Just days after Taylor Swift terrified the nation with some grandma's dusty old swim-diaper ... Snooki subjected her OWN DEFENSELESS CHILD to the horrific ensemble.

The pics were snapped Monday on the beach in Seaside Heights -- aka "Jersey Shore" mecca -- and luckily, Snooki's baby daddy Jionni LaValle was there to distract 11-month-old Lorenzo for long enough that he didn't go blind.

Gotta hand it to Snooki though ... aside from the bikini, she looks great.

Kay

They used to call those two-piece bathing suits.

snowboardchick

They remind me of ally in the Notebook. I think they are classy looking for one. Two, she probably has stretch marks and wants to stay covered.

Jamey Hunter

I really, really thought these people had fizzled and faded away. I am so devastated these morons keep turning up.

Areader

Lookin' good Snooks!

JAH

Them veneers look horrid.! Dont smile please. Its painful.

Jordan

Nichole really looks great. Being a Sober Mother is really agreeing with her.

Twoshay

The baby is the best looking one in that group!

Georgiapeach79

I don't need to see her belly button or her crack. Thanks for covering up. What is wrong with this suit? Hold on, if she was wearing a thong, she would be critiqued for that. Come on people. I think she looks good. A family day at the beach. Stop being mean.

dee

She looks good, content and happy! Good for her! Love that hair color too!

OnThree

So the only acceptable ensemble for a woman to wear to the beach is a string bikini that barely covers anything? Otherwise she looks horrifying to you? I think she looks great. You can look sexy without showing everything that you have. Which chauvinistic pig wrote this article?

boo

Enzo is such a cute little tyke. Love his outfit too. I'm happy for this family. Nicole has turned herself around and has grown as a person and i commend her for it. Jionni, marry her already. LOL

slitheringslashr

I see what u did there. Make the title seem horrid so ppl where like :O she's a bad mother and then they're like ohhh her swimsuit is high waisted

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

I´m sorry, but they look like a couple of walking stereotypes, like their own self-caricatures.

Lady Di

kid shud be wearing a hat
why should she wear a bikini? so u guys can rip on her stretch marks, no doubt.
high waisted bottoms are in style...
now, that FACE/those TEETH...anutha story

Jonzin1018

She looks fantastic, but her new teeth are waaay too big for her face. I still love her though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments