Teresa Giudice

SURRENDER

Released On $500k Bond Each

7/30/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

073013_joe_theresa_guidice_launch

Teresa and Joe Giudice are each free on $500k bond ... after surrendering to federal authorities in their fraud case.

As part of the terms of their bail, both Teresa and Joe had to surrender their passports and are restricted to New York and New Jersey.

Joe, who is not a U.S. citizen, is subject to drug testing. Teresa will not have to subject herself to drug testing.

The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" couple is scheduled to be arraigned in federal court in New Jersey on August 14.

As we previously reported, both Joe and Teresa are facing 30 years in prison after being hit with 39 counts of fraud.

Teresa's attorney has previously stated that she will plead not guilty to the charges.

t

my prediction is that Joe will end up offing himself...the cowardly way...Teresa will beg for forgiveness from the judge....

jjorg058

Her hairline is so ugly it's like her genetics couldn't decide if she was a human or a gorilla so it gave her a bit of both.. So ugly just like her personality

cathy

they both deserve the death penalty.

NOT ELMO

Joe, who is not a U.S. citizen...................DEPORT THAT LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri

I can't believe they were doing all of this and still going so public with the show. Looks like they would have wanted to stay low key. Hey maybe they needed the money! Ha

Barbara Rojas

First, I don't even know if these charges are true or what its really about. I don't keep up with these fools. But this is what I have to say about them. Idiots! This is what happens when you put your life in front of millions of people! Don't you know the IRS is watching those shows too? I don't watch any of the "housewives" shows because it's not reality. You want reality, come to my home or job! There are no scripts, no botox, no implants, just plan old me dealing with the real struggles of daily life.

josey8991

I am not surprised by this in the least. I remember watching an episode early on and Teresa would ask Joe for money to go shopping and he would pull out his wallet and just start handing her
one hundred dollar bills like they were one dollar bills. (Seriously...thousands of dollars) I was thinking to myself if he is not reporting all of his income...he sure in the heck shouldn't be showing this on television. Stupid!

beth

I think Joe married Teresa for a Green Card. So when the Gov. comes to check on them to prove they were a real couple they had to have a baby. That's most likely they show no love towards each other are willing to throw the other one under the bus.

just me in az

this is karma T always said she thought living in someone else's home was disgusting and thats why she had her hubby build her a house .....

well now if she is found guilty she will have to live in the county or states big house (aka: jail/prison) or someone else's house if they let her slide let's see how that goes over on her better than everyone else's ass!.

guccicat

Why would Joe get deported? He is not a US citizen but he is a permanent resident with a green card. Before commenting you should understand our judicial system. The IRS wants their money so they will make sure they tack on hefty fines not deport someone who's 4 children are US citizens and receive no money. Why am i wasting my time explaining this. You are the same people who support Obama's immigration plan!

Jules

Just read the facts...regardless if you are a "fan" or not... they seem to think they can just do as they please and are so above the law they show the high life on tv as if they would never be caught or punished. That is pretty darn sociopathic imo. The charges speak facts...tells it all. Pretty heavy stuff.

Monkeydo

LOL walk of shame ... I love it

Hell If I Know

Can we please investigate the entire cast? That Manzo family is mobbed up to their eyeballs.

Hell If I Know

Did the FBI put a sting on these stoops? The Fed's probablyl planted an FBI agent in Teresa's nail shop to befriend her and get the good on her and her mobbed up meatball husband. Maybe her mobbed up thug of a husband will put a hit on his 'c*unt wife".

savprncss

I did feel sorry for Teresa, but she has shown no remorse & continues to spit on her family.Joe & Teresa SHOULD BOTH go to jail for fraud bc they knew they were in financial distress and still continued to lie and steal from others. Sad for the kids but maybe her brother and Melissa can take care of them or Kathy and Rich.GO ahead T, stand (behind bars ) by your man. BET YOU DON'T!