George Zimmerman

Stopped By Cops, Packing Heat

7/31/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

073113_george_zimmerman_launch_v2
update_bar
1:55 PM PT --
We've obtained the police dashcam video of the stop ... in which George Zimmerman informs the cop he has a firearm in his glove box.

Both Zimmerman and the officer are very polite to each other during the stop.

Zimmerman remains in his vehicle during the entire incident.

gray-bar-update

George Zimmerman
is still armed and theoretically dangerous ... he was stopped by cops for speeding and revealed he had a gun in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was speeding in Forney, Texas on Sunday, just after noon, when he was stopped by police.  Zimmerman told cops he was headed "nowhere in particular," and informed them he had a firearm in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was given a warning, after cops determined he was free of warrants.  He was sent on his way with a polite goodbye, "Have a safe trip."

The stop lasted around 5 minutes.

BTW ... law enforcement tells TMZ ... he was NOT wearing a disguise ... it was full blown George Zimmerman.

0731_stars_support_trayvon_martin_footer_v2

BB not bb

I'd guess George is driving around looking for somewhere he could relocate with his family to. He is probably looking at what areas he feels safe in. This area seems cool. At least the cop didn't ticket him.

I heard that killers are calling his house nonstop threatening his life and his family's life where he is. I don't know if that would follow him somewhere else or not. I think anywhere that he ends up, someone is going to see him and let people know. He may end up having to leave the country if he wants to hide. He might have to go to Peru or somewhere like that.

az_barbie66

I would carry a gun too if I were him.

Renny

F Florida and F Texas and all states below the Mason Dixon.

Tiggy

TO THOSE STARS THAT SUPPORT TRAYVON: In case you forgot, or never knew in the first place...Given the current Florida events and sudden national outcry for JUSTICE, I share this with you and hope you will do the same, with all you know;

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don’t have to anymore.
Look up his picture, dont be shocked when you see he is a innocent WHITE baby!!!

Bonnie

The New Black Panthers have said that they have donations to find and kill George Zimmerman and many donations (according to them) have come from celebrities from the entertainment world.
Has it occurred to these celebrities that if Zimmerman is murdered, they could be implicated for the murder? This man was found not guilty by a jury of his peers! Get over it.

blackpole

I could see this ending with suicide he didn't have the balls to take that ass kicking from a kid and my guess he still not have the balls to deal with this drama. He can run and hide but he can't hide from himself. He needs the balls of a black man

sheree anderson

He just beat a high profile case so he probably feels he's above the law now.

Livvie

Whatever...this is non news.

romans reign

'You didn't see my name?' What an idiot. I can't believe this murderer is back among society. Shameless.

Ron

I guess we forgot to protest for these unarmed kids getting killed. I'm all for justice but running with race for aggression while black kids are being gunned down by other black kids/adults in our country is a ludicrous thought. I just can't see how people can justify picking and choosing?

jc

What's the big frickin' deal!?!
Is this the 1st person ever to have a gun in their car!?!

Carrie

In Florida and Texas and other states people have the right by the government to carry guns that are loaded. We have IDs that we show the police if we are stopped showing we are armed. He did the right thing. If you lie to a police officer and he finds a gun in your cars you will end up on the ground. If you follow the LAW they let you go. This has nothing to do with race, unless you dont understand following laws then you blame race.

xoxo

Zimmerman is a "hero" for white trash rednecks.

keilwerth29

He was armed, as is his right.

blkpanther

ATTENTION ALL BLACK TEENS!Gray Honda pickup. The driver is armed and very dangerous. The armed driver is in Texas, driving erradic and aimlessly!!Maybe its a good thing to arm all black youth. I mean, it is our right? This KILLER is going from state to state for no reason? Hmmm