Lindsay Lohan

Judge Orders Therapy

To Avoid 'Certain Failure'

7/31/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0506_lindsay_lohan_tmz
The rehab facility that Lindsay Lohan has called home for weeks sent a letter to the judge in her probation case ... saying LiLo will lapse back into drug and alcohol abuse if she doesn't get more court-ordered therapy ... and guess what, the judge agreed.

TMZ obtained a copy of the letter from Cliffside Malibu, in which CEO and founder Richard Taite tells the judge, Lindsay needs 3, 50-minute sessions a week for the next 15 months (18 months from last May).  Then Taite gives an ominous warning: "If these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a set up for almost certain failure."

073113_lindsay_hearing_launch_v6

The judge agreed in open court this morning, and ordered that Lindsay stay in therapy and prove a year from November that she's complied.

Meanwhile in court, Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Holley showed up with proof Lindsay successfully completed her 90 days of rehab.

0731-linsday-lohan-doc-launch-letter

Outside court, Shawn talked about "Lindsay 2.0." ... and made a bold prediction about her client's future.

073113_shawn_holley_launch

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey Nicole my friends and family are having a great time reporting your video and sending emails right now

Like I said I hope the FBI knocks on your door cause I for one take this as a Hateful and abusive content

LK

I know I'm probably going 2 regret this But what video ? & where is the link ???

Its Nikki Bitches

Emails and reports are being sent right now. Dina and Lindsay are going to sue you Nicole. Her new PR team has been working on a new image for her and your video will go public and hurt her even more so now

Lindsay will hate you and tell you, YOU ARE DEAD TO ME NICOLE

Enjoy that vodka your guzzling down right now. Good job Nicole

Its Nikki Bitches

All our reports are being filed under Promotes terrorism. You think Lindsay and her people will be proud of you? #Littlestars

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sam tweeted the vid to Ma & Pa Lohan. Curious what they have to say . . .

JJ310

Completely fair. Lindsay has been in a number of troublesome spots. And if she is clean and sober after 90 days then extend that if possible. Help her help herself. Lindsay, you can do it. Here's hoping this will help. The judicial system SHOULD be about rehabilitating. It's not in most cases, but at least for a celebrity it is.

The diplomat

Why is everyone on here talking like CIA operatives? Who is Nicole? What is LUMP? What is the googable YouTube vid address? Why is this so secreative? What is the Nicole vodka reference? How is any of this relevant to her rehab?

Marvin

Lindsay comes out picture.....The pose with the retro Marylin dress and old school socks is a classic, just when you think that it was unrehearsed and spontaneous you Notice that Lee Lo has the tattoo on her left thumb covered by hair.....show your tats girl or delete them.....

Lucky_130

There was some idiot last night who said that Lindsay looks at Tmz and reads comments, and said to be nice with our comments because they could hurt her feelings and make her relapapse or some crap.
The ironic thing is I remember reading almost the same comment when I first started posting here nearly 3 years ago, and my advice to that idiot Lindsay would be to simply not read the comments if they bother her.
Nobody has faith in her, nobody believes in her, and only a handful of individuals even care. The odds are all against her, and she can't blame the people who comment here or anywhere else when she screws up again

darkhorse91

I asked the people at dlisted to help. I hope they do.

The diplomat

Not defending the irrelevant but what is up with all this terrorism, 9/11, lohan, we hate Lindsey , we understand Lohans family won't want to see this video?! All these people nkhoots w backing each other. Granted, I understand the comments if you don't like this site leave- but this is serious talk on a pop culture website.

Sam

Linda Stasi is a die hard New Yorker. I hope she has a chance to look at the YouTube link I sent her of that POS video Nicole and her band of pickled douchebags created.

Its Nikki Bitches

I see Nicole is sending her little pals back on here to find out info.

Tell Nicole were going public with her video and she is going down

FUTMZ

I wonder what Judge Weenie would think of Osama NICOLE's hate video starring Linds? Or Judge Littlejay. Or St. Revel......

FUTMZ

For any of the "on-the-fencers" regarding the validity of the "niece-nibbling" issue....... still on the fence?