Lindsay Lohan

Judge Orders Therapy

To Avoid 'Certain Failure'

7/31/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0506_lindsay_lohan_tmz
The rehab facility that Lindsay Lohan has called home for weeks sent a letter to the judge in her probation case ... saying LiLo will lapse back into drug and alcohol abuse if she doesn't get more court-ordered therapy ... and guess what, the judge agreed.

TMZ obtained a copy of the letter from Cliffside Malibu, in which CEO and founder Richard Taite tells the judge, Lindsay needs 3, 50-minute sessions a week for the next 15 months (18 months from last May).  Then Taite gives an ominous warning: "If these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a set up for almost certain failure."

073113_lindsay_hearing_launch_v6

The judge agreed in open court this morning, and ordered that Lindsay stay in therapy and prove a year from November that she's complied.

Meanwhile in court, Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Holley showed up with proof Lindsay successfully completed her 90 days of rehab.

0731-linsday-lohan-doc-launch-letter

Outside court, Shawn talked about "Lindsay 2.0." ... and made a bold prediction about her client's future.

073113_shawn_holley_launch

Sam

Don't want to leave Lindsay out of the loop

Billie ‏@vikisothergurl 53s
@lindsaylohan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIaf2oFyigQ … Courtesy of Nicole@NicoleLDL, a huge fan of yours.

Its Nikki Bitches

I say emails with the link to the Judge!!!!!

Lucky_130

Lindsay is really ugly! goodnight

Its Nikki Bitches

Bet ya by tomorrow Lohan Inc have that video taken down

pussnboots

I made comments there too with Nicole's twitter name, and also reported it under terrorism with the same info.
We know she's a freak, but those she encourages - all mere babies when this happened, and some probably not even born yet at that time. They have no idea that day changed the world, killed so many innocents people, and our wonderful soldiers who have lost their lives since to protect us from something this horrible ever happening on our soil.
Good bless those who lost their lives that day, and God bless our troops, and all those brave soldiers, men and women, the world over who are fighting this pure evil in our world.

Its Nikki Bitches

Sweet Dreams to all xoxoxo

Youallbefunny

The bottom line is that you are totally out of line to dictate to other people how they should spend their lives their lives, what they should think and how they should spend their time. In this country personal choices are ALLOWED and ENCOURAGED ...UNLESS your personal choices BREAK LAWS AND ENDANGER OTHERS. When you ASSUALT society, you become societies PROBLEM.

Youallbefunny

I don't know why my post ^ went into the end of the thread when I was responding to someone who sounded like a Lohanite who was writing some post that people on these blogs were terrible people for being judgmental of Lindsay because she is an addict and the world is full of addicts and we shouldn't judge kinda thing and ........blah blah blah.... we're all sinner for having opinions. Stupid and delusional people just exhaust me.

LK

Reg,
If your out there sometime 2night I ordered Indian 4 dinner . There is plenty left So help yourself if your ard later lol K Just veggin out . I got my b12 shot yesterday . It feels like its kicked in & I can't shut down 4 the night . I tired a bunch of different things & nothing is working !!!!!

HannahF

To the person who questioned my post about the purposes of punishment----follow this logic
1. The purposes of punishment are taught during the first week of criminal law class.
2. Criminal law is a required class at all accredited law schools in the US.
3. I'm a graduate of an accredited law school in the US.

darkhorse91

I thought today was going to be fine. Until that happened. Oh well. Good Night everyone.

MTG

For all those "hoping" and "wishing" she'll OD soon.... That's pretty sick. I for one hope she has worked through her demons. I am rooting for her. I am not, by any means, a huge Lindsay fan. I am just someone who has a heart and a bit of empathy. I wish nothing but the best for this young lady.

Reg

Hey LK and Hannah, how goes it? I have just got home from work and it has been flat out for two days. I am stuffed!!! Have just poured a glass of a rather decent white and winding down reading this thread.You offer of Indian food will be gladly appreciated Lk,it will be my pleasure to share it with you and Hannah, thank you as always. I can not believe what has been transpiring on these very pages!!!! Well actually yes I can , That freak Nic-hole has to be held accountable once and for all.FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I didnt watch the video..and i dont plan to..can someone describe it for me..i need to hate nicole even more

Reg

I see that a lonely , sad troll has **** the bed and is up early and doing the only thing that IT knows what to do in life. Could give a fvck, but do not have the energy. Carry on IDIOT!!!!