Lindsay Lohan

Back to Work ...

Cracking Rehab Jokes

8/2/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_lately
Lindsay Lohan can take a joke -- even when she's the butt of it ... and she wasted no time teeing off on her latest rehab stint while guest hosting "Chelsea Lately."

Linds just wrapped her first gig since getting out of rehab on Tuesday -- and sources inside the show tell us she freely cracked jokes like, "I've been on a 90-day court ordered vacation."

In LiLo's defense ... she probably didn't write the jokes.

We're told Lindsay also busted on Chelsea Handler for drinking too much -- and overall was "very funny" ... especially during the round table segment with comedians Jen Kirkman and Fortune Feimster.

Linds also got some eye candy for her troubles -- getting to interview Dylan Bruce from the BBC show "Orphan Black."

0801_dylan_orphanblack_bbcDon't say Chelsea never did anything for you, Lindsay.

The taped episode is scheduled to air Monday.

Its Nikki Bitches

So happy I finally got to spend the day with you guys. Miss you so

Sorry I have to post and run, but its Midnight here and I have been staying up late, but who cares its summer. Anyway have to be at the office tomorrow to spoil my team and tell them another week well done.
Cause I am a good B!tch Boss, hahaa! That's what they tell me

Sweet Dreams, Love to all. xoxoox

See ya tomorrow for more Lying Lohan laughs

FUTMZ

I wonder where Auntie Osama is? I'd think she'd be all over this story. Unless she's hiding from something.

Cry Baby

What's matter TMZ, no guts to ask your reader who they would rather between

Jason Pfeiffer, or
Scott Thorson?

So Lame!!!!

Harvey, then, can I ask you, who would you rather between the two above???

roseamx

j

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Anyone that rewards her with a job or interview sucks.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Rat faced milo is on twitter bragging about his incestious relationship with his whore daughter..

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Go a head and glorify her behavior..her last 10 years she has gone to work high and drunk..go to work like that and see how long you last..one day drunk is enough to get you fired..one day high at work is enough to hurt your coworkers

Jay W.

I hear Vegas set the over-under at 20.

10 days to the first drink... and or coke, for a combined 20 days.

Really, I hope this little freckled hottie stays clean.

grikdog

I am really happy for her. Maybe she will turn it around. Really she never had a chance with those parents. It would be such a nice thing if she could turn it around.

darkhorse91

Thanks Nikki for posting the pics. She looks like she is losing weight fast. REALLY fast. Also she has the look of evil going on to me. It also looks like she got some more work done on her face.

Dave

I, for one, am rooting for her. What a great comeback this could be. I really hope she takes control ofher life and focuses on her career. Stay positive Lindsay!

Reg

Hey LK, we are having Chicken Kiev, with garlic roast potatoes and steamed greens.

Suzy Q

I totally forgot about this. The rerun in on in 2 minutes. I'm going to watch it and laugh myself silly.

I'm laughing AT you Linds.....just in case you were wondering....

Suzy Q

Whoops! I guess this stinker didn't air yet. hahahahahahahhahahaah.........fooled me once!

Suzy Q

Orphan Black is a gritty, edgy, wonderfully written show. The lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, is incredibly talented. She plays multiple roles and although you know this, you still totally accept each one as it's own separate being, that's how good she is. She makes Lohan's actng look like she's in a third grade production of The Story of Thanksgiving

She should have been nominated for an emmy.

So Swarmy Sleezebucket Lindsay should not be in the same room as anyone in that cast, especially not the hot one! Disgusting!

Keep to the Turbanators Lindsay!