Jack White

Slams Black Keys Singer

He's an A**hole Rip-Off

8/2/2013 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802-jack-white-dan-auerbach-email
Jack White
DETESTS The Black Keys -- in particular BK singer Dan Auerbach -- and the confession was made in the middle of Jack's very nasty divorce.

Jack's wife Karen Elson submitted a bunch of emails to a judge, claiming he was a threat to her safety.  Frankly, we've read the emails and they're not that threatening, but what really stands out is Jack's venom over Dan and the band.

Jack is clearly pissed his kids are being enrolled in the same school as Dan's kid, writing, "My concern with Auerbach is because I don't want the kids involved in any of that crap ... That's a possible twelve f***ing years I'm going to have to be sitting in kids chairs next to that a**hole with other people trying to lump us in together."

He adds, "[Auerbach] gets yet another free reign to follow me around and copy me and push himself into my world."

Check out the emails, and then tell us who Jack hates more -- Karen or Dan.

0802_rocking_out_footer

Jay W.

Karen

Jen

Dear Jack: As a Detroiter....I honestly don't know who would want to copy what you somehow pass of as "music". You have no voice, you can't play guitar. Your ex-wife/sister/whatever Meg...I've heard better drumming from a toddler.

Wedo

School is about the children NOT the parents. Get your priorities straight.

gogo2325

TMZ...this is really private information. Going through a divorce is worse than going through a death and this is really private and painful stuff. I feel awful having just read it. I know these people are celebs and all but this is invasion of privacy.

whateveryou

Well now I feel totally nosy for reading them. But I don't think they prove anything in terms of hatred & are a million miles from being a threat. He's saying he's fed up. Ever been divorced? Alot of times the other person drags their feet just to be ugly. Especially if that person has control issues. I don't know about his ex but anyone that drags out a divorce, i/m/o REALLY not looking at what's best for the child. & if he's a good & involved parent, why shouldn't he have a say in where his kids attend school? As a divorced mom I wish my ex showed concern about such things where his kids are concerned.

lalaluvu

Don't you think this stuff should fall into the "it's none of our business category"? What happened to privacy? Sad.

Cirrus Unicus

Ya Jack, because it's all about you, isn't it.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

Can TMZ now post Harveys e-mails he sends to his disgusting male lovers?

Jeems

who in the hell are these people?

Farrah

Im a single mom and keeping a child away from their father is something I wouldnt do. Then you have people like Karen that have the opportunity for their kids to spent with their parents and they decide to create a media frenzy. To Karen you should be ashamed at yourself, you have kids to provide love and create a part of you which has opportunity. displaying your dirty laundry in public makes you lower than the mildew on bathroom cracks. Heck i think that is cleaner. A mom is supposed to act like a mom not like a frustrated super model whom is whining like a baby suck it up and man up and get along with the father.

Rob Zombie is King

They're both amazing.. I won't pick sides in this.

LOZAP

If anything, all these emails prove is that he's TRYING for a more amicable resolution and outcome and this BIIIIIITCH KAREN is manipulating to get her way. I didn't read one threat in any of those emails just immense frustration about whats taking place. You can tell that they're trying to set him up to make him look bad just by the one email which say "you controlled him". I'm a female and have seen MANY females do some shady shiiiiit during divorces to get their way and they almost always do. After reading these it just sounds to me like he's pleading for this to just be resolved and his soon to be ex keeps stirring the pot.

mary martinez

Pearl0808

I feel bad for him. I don't see threats at all. I see a man at the end of his rope, who's dealing with a messy divorce. And she should be ashamed of herself for putting this all out there. But honestly, it doesn't make HER look like a victim at all. My BIL is going through a horrible divorce, and his "wife" is using the kids as a pawn and it's disgusting.

CWHumphrey

I love you Jack, but you didn't invent the f**king blue!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments