Andrew Silverman

'SHOCKED'

Over Kissing Photo

8/2/2013 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802-simon-cowell-lauren-akmgsi3-3
Andrew Silverman was "shocked" when he went to TMZ this morning and saw a pic of his estranged wife kissing Simon Cowell ... sources close to the former couple tell TMZ.

Our sources say Andrew had no idea Simon and Lauren Silverman had been getting it on for that long.  The pic was taken on a boat where Andrew was present.

We're told Andrew feels humiliated that Lauren and his former good friend Simon had been sneaking around behind his back for so long.

Simon has stayed mum on the relationship.

ANNIE24

On the ethics and morality scale, Simon's in the wrong here but Lauren tops him because she's married and has a child. She's a ... what's that word again? Oh yeah, slut.

billy pootons

that's the best photo they could get... you cant even see it for sure...

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

I would to see a fight between him and Simon.

Word-Up

He should be happy the skank is no longer his problem.. The way I see it he owes Simon a gift...

Laurin

So disgusting. He must really have no conscience (same with her). I have no respect for him at all, ever again. I hope he ends up miserable being tied to that whore for the rest of his life and his d!ck rots off.

my 2 cents

Time to call Maury !

Cindy

How can you tell they're kissing?

baby

shows that simon will never be a true friend to any man, and he is prolly screwing other mens wives, and shows that lauren is just a average hoe...

jackmama311

burn simon, burn!

verlinda

As I said...a threesome gone bad. Why wasn't he upset when her and Simon was in front of Andrew running her fingers through his hair...plain sight

Lucy

I think always has put Simon first, and always will. I am not surprised he would stab a friend in the back. For her part, even worse. They both could have had enough respect for Andrew to end the marriage first. Because of the baby, they are always connected now. They deserve each other, and karma will be their bitch.

dummy

Wow-she's a bigger pig than Rachel and worst nose job ever.

Elle-Vee

After he broke off the engagement to the make-up artist, he said on a talk show "I am a horrible boyfriend". I believe him, and believe he will be a horrible baby daddy, and horrible (temporary) partner to the baby momma. Poor kid ..... it will have money for sure, but not an involved father to look up to. Let's hope in his old age the leopard will change his spots. Naaah ..... this is Simon Cowell.

Nekru

Oy vey! Leave it to TMZ to humiliate someone.

Colonel Custard

The 3 of them should get together for a menage-a-trois.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments