Rihanna

Getting Back to Her

Half-Naked Roots

8/3/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0803-rihanna-parties-carnival-barbados-splash
Yesterday was Friday ... which means Rihanna was strutting around the earth with no clothes on -- only this time she had an actual reason: Barbados' version of Carnival!!!

Here's what you need to know: these are pics of RiRi lookin' hot in a monokini ... grinding her ass on other girls and having an awesome time. She even tweeted, "Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!!"

The party was to celebrate her native country's harvest of the sugar crops. But who cares. Here she is two years ago at the same festival ... also half-naked.

080111_rihanna_video

smurfya

She's really not that hot anymore.

kasan

These are some of the most brainless comments I have ever seen. I was a part of the same "half naked party" last night and I must say I had a blast. You sit on your asses and try to substantiate that Rhianna's behavior is a moral disrepute and further go on to criticize my culture... educate yourselves fools!!
No one makes these comments as regards Carnival in Brasil and other countries. Lay off Rhianna, your emotional expressions have no substance!!

kasan

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

Shes nasty

vanessaolivia

TMZ shut the hell up it is Carnival in Barbados that is how people dress for it. I have seen worse in Toronto Gay Parade ***** and vaginas were all over the place her costume is only showing her legs. Ri Ri enjoy yourself hater never go away. BIG UP BEAUTIFUL BARBADOS SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND.

DumbingDown

Even Chris Brown doesn't want a piece of that....which speaks volumes.

Ih8Taxes

It's Carnival, let her celebrate.

Meanie

Sleazeball lowclass puta. Even seeing this skank's picture makes me want to bath in hand sanitizer.

Charlie

Half naked? That's a shame she hasn't got back to ALL NAKED

Tammy

ahahaha "celebrate the harvest of our sugar crops" ahahahah it's CANE! not sugar crops. We don't grow sugar.

Dr. Baje

Some people are such idiots on this post. You have your culture we have ours. I can go on and on about americans and their stupid traditions, but It makes me just realise they are too much stupid people in the world. She is a celeb, everyone else wore the same COSTUME or different signifying which band you are jumping in for fore day morning. It is a carnival, its about having fun. Funny thing is at these carnivals, no one notices how "Skanky" you are dressed, because everyone (which you do not see because of course they only show Ri Ri) has on the same thing. Another thing is no one will grab, or touch her or anyone else in an indecent way because we were raised to know it is just fun not sexual. You dance, you drink you party, in the rain in the sun until the sun comes up. Stop the hating and experience & enjoy life. Its not always about sex or nudity. If you do not like the girl, just ignore cause I sure she is quite happy.

sandy

You guys need to shut the f***k up..... hypocrit ****ersssss ..... Thanks god she knows who she is and none of you feed her ass...

firebaby

last night was foreday morning jam..... grand kadooment aka crop over is on monday.... everyone wears costumes (nicer ones for crop over... foreday jam is all about mud and paint), just because you see people wearing normal clothes in the picture doesn't mean she is the only one in a costume...
girls go out on halloween dressed in all kinds of half-nakedness, and no one calls them skanks... that's your holiday, this is ours...

golflady

I don"t even know who half these people are on TMZ anymore. Sad what we call celebrity today.

Bajan

This post is grossly disrespectful to Barbados TMZ shame on you low down losers for posting this ISH! Wtf if Barbados version of "Carnival" you amateur journalist should do you research its called "Cropover" and it has its own prominence just as Carnival does another thing " The party was to celebrate her native country's harvest of the sugar crops. But who cares...." Are you effing kidding me thats even more disrespectful to my Country! Go **** yourselves you nasty minded ****ers! And for your information many people who participate in the festival both Cropover and Carnival (even Rio's) wear these costumes its the norm for the event! No one insults America when your super stars show up in red carpet events wearing see through materials, crochet **** barely cover your tits and vaginas! pS that caption too is offensive "her half naked roots" wtf are you implying we dont live and caves down here or walk around in grass skirts! You should take a trip to the country and educate yourselves! HOW DARE YOU!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments