Lea Michele

Resurfaces

After Cory's Death

8/4/2013 12:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804_lea-michelle_splash Lea Michele had her first public outing after the tragic death of BF Cory Monteith ... to celebrate the birth of a friend's baby.

The "Glee" star has been grieving privately since news broke that Monteith had been found dead last month in a Vancouver hotel ... after OD'ing on heroin.

Lea went to the baby shower of her friend Jamie-Lynn Sigler ... dressed all in white.

Circle of life.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

Cory was a stupid druggie anyway. She didn't truly miss him.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

Cory was a stupid druggie anyway. She didn't truly miss him.

OhWell

"Glee" = "Gay"

static

Give it a rest already.

DumbingDown

Where are your Leah Remini stories about her leaving the Scientology cult? Who at TMZ is a member that this story gets buried. Go to ROL to get the info.

niles

We see that she's still in her mourning attire.

johnnymac

Those heels say, "I'm ready to move on."

dierdre

sorry, but she doesn't look in mourning to me....Btw, she's all in white, & looks to be happy. So much B.S. with these Hollywood stars....Seriously, it seems to me that she's getting on with her life right away.....pleeeeeeese....You can NEVER believe anything you read. The face says a lot...PERIOD....

Loretta Love

may the force be with her...grieving is a very difficult personal journey ~ I wish her peace...

SNAFU

Sweet mourning apparel, looking hot.

mr.howell

If she'd take off the f-ing sunglasses she might be able to see and walk on her own!..hello!..duhh.

bozzman

lea lost corie, jamie-lynn lost gandolfini. eerie

Your S&M Girlfriend

I was never a Glee or a Lea Michele fan but some of these comments are pretty self explanatory about how young some of you commenters are and how you have never suffered the loss of a partner. Believe it or not you surface. I feel bad for her that every time she goes out in public she'll be scutinized for her clothing and every single look on her face. God forbid she gets caught actually laughing. You get to a point where you cry when you're alone or only with people you trust who can cry with you, and the rest of the world sees a mask. I'm looking at a mask. Poor thing.

BaadBoy

Lea is a hottie. She’s the same age as Lohan but checkout the contrast.

Sharon

Look real close at her. Look at her smile, it is not real. I'm sure that she was told, come on, you need to get out. Look at her, she is hanging onto someone and that smile, look real close....it is not real.
She is trying to smile. It almost looks like she might be on something. I can't blame if she is, I feel overwhelming sad myself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments