Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

Rosemary83

Good for you...

Fred Farkel

Frankly... I can't think of anything more fun than hanging with LL and doing many many lines of cocaine and some Grey Goose.

darkhorse91

Let me make this loud and clear to all the #littledingbats who support this wench: She is trash and will always be trash. It's not the drugs or alcohol that make her trash. It's her rotten personality and her bad attitude. Even sober she isn't a nice person. And that's the truth tea. So find another idol to worship.

snowboardchick

She took 5 years off of her face she looks so good. I hope she can stay on track. As annoying as that family is a part of me really feels for her.

Brian

Good luck to Lindsay. I hope she can do it. Maybe The Bieb should do the same. He's on his way to being as big a mess. Stay away from all drugs. And don't drink. Why do you need any of that crap?

FUTMZ

"2 Guns" is #1 at the box offices this weekend!
They must've paid for critics to write bad reviews about "The Clamyons", otherwise, I'm sure this movie would've been ignored.

Reg

Back to coma now,Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! Gone.................

INTHEZONE

Reduction Mammoplasty

INTHEZONE

Cheiloplasty

LK

CHEERS LILO !!!!
LOL :)
AC\DC Have A Drink on Me

janet

Well so far this is all been nothing but over exaggerated hype. The Winfrey/Lohan joke interview hasn't been taped yet and the joke 8 segment whatever that's suppose to be that won't be aired until sometime a year or more later? Yeah, whatever.

DeeMaree

@flea and ALL. I love rol but like to come to tmz too to see people I don't see at rol like bear and Regi. Tmz needs to FIX these issues.
I will probably be banned for suggesting this but wtf. Write and tell tmz so on their tip line. Thats what Im Going to start doing. Every TD, send in a protest. Put in a good subject line to get them to read it such as: PIC OF PASSED OUT LINDSAY LOHAN, DRUNK, NAKED, IN THE GUTTER. Use your imagination like tmz does with these stories. Surely, if they received hundreds of b itches on their precious tip line about this fvcking site maybe Harvey would hear about it. It's a money thing for Harvey. People leaving the site not good for business. I'm going to try to get one thru now. Funny thing...even their tip line freezes up and nothing happens.

janet

I just got hit with the tech difficulities and did exactly what I got the hate arrows for. It still works.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

#littleskanks are not even from here..brazilian that dont even speej english..its like they dont know any better..

LK

The only way I find I can get ard TMZ TD`s is copy my comment 1st . Then it works . Other wise its a hit or a miss & I end up having 2 do anyways . TMZ fix your web site Pls & thank you !!!!