Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

george

It has always amazed me when some people abuse alcohol or anything and decide they are going to give it up, they demand everyone around them do the same.They have just made their problem, eveybodys problem.

awards

WTF? LLSEZ CHALLENGE! SICKO RESPONSE!

OK! Never heard of Blo, got link from Reputable Source (LLSez), watched the clips, did some research and My Reaction? And you won’t hold anything against us, eh? Right! And on such a beautiful day…

Well, personally, I would want a Five Way! Yes, that’s right; me and LLSez, and Blo, DUIna and because Aliana doesn’t get much traffic, her too! Yes indeed a Five Way Fvck Fest over Five Days! Since I don’t know anything about communicable diseases in the family, have lesbo fantasies, and like diversity, count me in for a Five X Five (or By, or Bi or Times)!

My Internet Reaction to your proposition: 5 Bi 5! Bring it on, eh?

(Photos by Awards)

TheMarshmallowMan

Replace I with Everybody and replace Bottle of Booze with Lindsay Lohan

J.E.B.

Does Lindsay REALLY think she can revive her acting career? newsflash: your career is long dead and gone, babe. And you only have YOURSELF to blame!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Did LoBlo actually use soap in that shower scene, or was it all ACTING.....?

janet

As I have posted before the Lohan con is back on.

janet

Yep. The Lohan con is back on.

Hey now that Lohan is using Winfrey as her new best friend big money sugar mama, Winfrey can keep hiring her and put up with her lieing, thieving crap until Lohan burnes her just like she's done to everyone else that was stupid enough to try and help her and cut her a break.

Lohan was honest. Please Lohan wouldn't know honesty if it punched her in the face.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Where in the hell did she find that brown organic astroglide that was smeared sll over her ass for the anal scenes..

INTHEZONE

my nipples are bigger than her nipples
my nipples are bigger than her nipples

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is this SLAG wearing a bra?

Barbie

Well going to meetings might help too Lindsay! Good luck with that sobriety. Last time I will ever say that too! Just show us what sobriety is don't just say it!

LK

Ok these dam TMZ TD's are getting 2 me worse than Lindsay's DT's withdrawals 4 not having a drink !

darkhorse91

One thing to add in LL's post, she literally cannot act. Boo on those who say she can and has talent. Like Maddi says "WHO are these NITWITS"? And the "I'm always the victim" card is getting played out long enough. Anyone who falls for it needs help.

darkhorse91

New thread at rol.

Mumra the Ever Living

Let's see, where did I put that comment?????? Oh Yeah . . .