Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

janet

Let's see if Winfrey is smart enough with the contract not to pay Lohan a cent unless she actually show's up sober, no tantrums and doesn't steal anything.

Hell, everyone knows that Lohan has burned everyone that's ever tried to help her. I still think this 2 million for this joke is way over exaggerated.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Hope she never tries to sing again..she sounds rougher then sling blade.

billybob

Please, please let herself booze to death!

INTHEZONE

like Gary I would be startled if anyone believed anything this skank says. have you seen this link TMZ.com

Lucy

This could be a new start for her, so I shall wish her well. With the support system she has in her life, she has a lot of obstacles around her. Also, I always thought pills were her main addiction--even when she wasn't drinking, she was still using. So I hope she is diligent with that as well.

Krispinator

I live in recovery and it is one hell of a battle. I have definitely relapsed and had to seek help multiple times. I'm so proud of Lindsay for continuing to fight this disease. Ordering alcohol be kept out of her dressing rooms and other places is HUGE. The girl is trying. She has earned my support.

awards

Errrrr, so she gave up drinking, OK. When do the enimas start? "I'll have a gallon of the High Octane, eh?"

ilovegossip

They better hide the alcohol after Lindsay reads the reviews for The Canyons!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Where the heck are all of the enablers who insisted, that Lindsay isn't an alcoholic and doesn't drink?

jerrydf

[DELETED]

Its Nikki Bitches

I guess Milo doesn't know that Lying Lindsay and Mike Jr left LA t for NY yesterday

FUTMZ

guzzleguzzleguzzle gackgackgack........

Sonja

Right, because again.. her own sobriety depends on what others do or don't do and not her own actions or behaviors. Most who give up booze do so knowing that they will encounter it in the real world and they can't control that fact.. it's their own ability to say no, in front of the temptation that counts.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Instamembers stfu..you all sound retarded and fos

INTHEZONE

People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on